Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Diablo III - Blizzless Server

Reaction score
yeah but only randomly happen..

CPU usage, can't sync with tick, lots happening server side yet, I think it happens mostly when you do char anims (powers) on lots of monsters at once, it's like a server debuff lol

This update to the game server includes a new feature that automatically finishes a rift if there are less than a certain number of monsters alive, as well as an option to set the rate at which orbs are spawned. Additionally, various multipliers and paragon multipliers have been added for strength, dexterity, intelligence and vitality. A command group disable parameter has also been added, and improvements have been made to the death payload and health potion configurations.

Changelog

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
-launcher

exampl

""D:\D3\Diablo III\x64\Diablo III64.exe" -launcher"

Still negative. Before I downloaded the client you provided, I was using the parameter "-launch" in the client provided by the battle.net and it works but it wont login.

Reaction score
Still negative. Before I downloaded the client you provided, I was using the parameter "-launch" in the client provided by the battle.net and it works but it wont login.

Make ss plz.

You need make shortcut for Diablo III/64.exe and add parameter "-launcher" not "-launch"

Need edit host file to for connect.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Make ss plz.

You need make shortcut for Diablo III/64.exe and add parameter "-launcher" not "-launch"

Need edit host file to for connect.

Hi, yes a shortcut was created with parameter "-launcher". Host file is also edited. By the way for info, the server is not hosted on the same machine but is in a dedicated server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow amazing for theres item generator.

can we do GR 1 to 150?

are the legendary gems added too?

Back