Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Diablo III - Blizzless Server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
whats the requirement for this to fully run the game without lag? how much ram required for the server database to run?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
help, paragon stuck at 512, wont go beyond that and i added !platinum 10000 but couldnt buy anything in platinum items, always got a pop up to redirect to blizz website. how to fix?

how to get gem rank150? i tried !item but the gem is just rank1

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello i've faced problem with blizzless diablo 3 project. When i'm trying to enter the game with created character game freezes at loading screen. i've tried to create another class or even playing adventure mode still same problem.
Here is what console of blizzless says :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man took me some time consider I couldn't find a guide. I had the worst luck this year. I parked my Amd for much needed upgrades and My I7 blew her motherboard 2 weeks ago... So I am sitting with an Amd FM1 A8-3870k with an rx 470. Yes bottleneck galore but I play on max settings to take off some of the stress from the cpu anyways....

When I ran the server my pc would just be stutter fest.We have long weekend so I thought let me fix my server. Got her eventually working fine. She has 2 x Xeons and 32gb ram. Configured everything( first mistake edited the hosts file and the config.ini file separately ) Got that working. But my pc still didn't want to connect. Well for some reason when installing windows 10 it puts the network connection in private mode. Got that sorted. Tried to log 14001 error. Was like hmmm firewall edited firewall and BooM Bobs your uncle. Man so much work because I love this game so much. I played it on switch but it ain't the same.

PS: Thank you for the release. Maybe add the setup to get it working on lan and what to look for. I have read on gitbit about people struggling to setup lan. It's not hard but people will get confused between the server IP's and the Computer IP's as you do not change the hosts/config.ini IP's to your router IP. You change it to your server's IP.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I saw IEVE made a D2R sections on his Discord too with some screenshots but mostly Solo gameplay. Does that means they're working on a server emulator for Diablo 2 resurrected?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I saw IEVE made a D2R sections on his Discord too with some screenshots but mostly Solo gameplay. Does that means they're working on a server emulator for Diablo 2 resurrected?

There is a screen with 2 players now, in "just communication" section ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone, thanks for this amazing work.
I wanted to point out a few things:
- To work correctly, the game Server and Client must be on the same PC, otherwise it doesn't work and I get error code 14001 at login.
- Items created with the !item command have low stats and do not reflect the game class, such as items for the mage with agility or strenght.
- Is it possibile create primal ancient items?
Thanks again for this work.

Reaction score
- To work correctly, the game Server and Client must be on the same PC, otherwise it doesn't work and I get error code 14001 at login.
- Items created with the !item command have low stats and do not reflect the game class, such as items for the mage with agility or strenght.
1. Yes, I say it before.
2. Nope.
3. Nope.

After release d4, IEve and other dev start work with it. Think d3 now end supporting.

W8 d4 server by ieve or release source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi man!

The server works on Network normally or locally or using VPN, you can play with friends. ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm glad to see this here. I can confirm that it will run very well on Gentoo Linux. Just know that you'll need `dev-dotnet/dotnet-sdk-bin`, and you will have to set DOTNET_ROOT before running the server. Other than that, compiling is quick and painless.

No, 14001 is a REST issue. You just need to edit the config.ini file set "Public = False". Don't forget to have a copy of the config.ini where you run the file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can Client version: 2.7.4.84161 be downloaded from?
Currently, the latest from Battle.NET launcher is: 2.7.5.87562

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I created a log-in credentials using the console, whenever I try opening the DiabloIII64.exe (using bypass), there is a captcha and after that the log in, but it wont accept my credentials. What am I doing wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I created a log-in credentials using the console, whenever I try opening the DiabloIII64.exe (using bypass), there is a captcha and after that the log in, but it wont accept my credentials. What am I doing wrong?

You only get a captcha if you're connecting to retail. Change the IP address in your hosts file, or change the IP for your client using a hex editor.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have noticed that there are a lot of bugs with this emulator. I can't finish the first act. I can't get passed the gate to take on the boss to end act one. To be honest it's not a bad emulator but it's so full of bugs that it's maddening at times. Like I said I can't even finish act 1 so what is the point?

latest client still works
It works but you can't finish certain acts. I have the latest build since I own Diablo 3 but I can't get passed the gate to get to the king. Also many things are not showing up such as chests, NPC or followers are just bugged to no end who just stand there, and do nothing, and leia at the very beginning sometimes doesn't even follow you.

Also, the server doesn't allow you to really start off where you last played. It appears that the latest build of Diablo 3 doesn't work all that well. I'm not saying that the emulator doesn't work because it does but if you can't finish acts then what is the point really?

I think a person is better off just downloading a copy for the XBOX 360, and use a XBOX emulator since you can play Diablo 3 offline.

Last edited:
Back