Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

did i do the right thing?

Reaction score
hmm well this girl i no asked me to honistly tell me if i think 1 day or now she is a hottie. so honistly i said yes cos she kinda is lol, but do u think i done the right thing saying yes or should i of said no :confused: but she said honistly :S

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Tupac said:
hmm well this girl i no asked me to honistly tell me if i think 1 day or now she is a hottie. so honistly i said yes cos she kinda is lol, but do u think i done the right thing saying yes or should i of said no :confused: but she said honistly :S

she wanted an honest opinion and u gave her 1.

N1 bud :good: id said the same.

N

Neosparky

you're either
1)crazy
2)suicidal
3)very very brave

:)

but nah really, if i asked something like that and got that answer then well... i asked for it didnt i :)
btw, i'd still kill you though LOL :p

your a ***got so mental ****** u...
Reaction score
err

well i wouldnt say yes tbh sounds like a bad thing 2 say but she did waant an honest opinion and u gave her 1 so i dunno:confused:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
she said - do u think im a hottie ?

u should have said - no u just like having a lot of random sex with loads of different lads lol. either way u callin her a hottie just in a nice way. :good:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
did u do the right thing?

no, u shuda sed, no you aint a hottie, but u do tend to flirt a lot and its jus when u flirt with diff guys every so offen one of e will get jealous and make the comment your a hottie, maybe u shud jus try to settle down with one guy and cut down on your flirting.

or somthin like that :p

N

Neosparky

Nik-C said:

no, u shuda sed, no you aint a hottie, but u do tend to flirt a lot and its jus when u flirt with diff guys every so offen one of e will get jealous and make the comment your a hottie, maybe u shud jus try to settle down with one guy and cut down on your flirting.

*clap clap clap*

Reaction score
Nik-C said:

:hail: :hail:

Reaction score
Nik-C said:

n1 lol:good:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Tupac said:

did u sleep with her? :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
She wasn't that slutty lol.

I would never call a girl a hottie, the thing is that you people say she is a hottie but you would do her when you get the oppertunity, which makes you as bad as them, but the question is how bad is it.
If she wants to live her life like this then let her, if you still need to tell her then tell her it a nice way, and yes that's possible.

Back