Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Digimon Masters - DMOPS (Emulator + Guide v622)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
V622 after i login it said failed to recive resources data how to fix this ??

i need your discord or fb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The game keeps crashing every couple of seconds, any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
alguem pode me ajudar estou com um problema no cliente ao logar a conta e clicar no servidor

aparece a mensagem

Failed to receive resource data. please try again later

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update 4:

Regarding the current release:

It's working but I cannot provide you with a new client or remove the hash requirement.
If someone knows how to do it, share it.

In the meantime, wait for DMOPS.

Once I make it stable I will release v55 and v605 as OpenSource on Git.

Discord is coming soon with all progress updates.

Some infos:

- No pay2w
- Unlike open source, naturally DMOPS will have a premium supp and updates. I will provide you with default settings, the rest is up to you.
- v55 is working with some bugs remaining, its classic DMO with old maps and interface and it will stay that way! For current version play v605.
- v605 is based on Korean client with english support. Global client was hard to modify so I had to find a solution.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update 4:

Regarding the current release:

It's working but I cannot provide you with a new client or remove the hash requirement.
If someone knows how to do it, share it.

In the meantime, wait for DMOPS.

Once I make it stable I will release v55 and v605 as OpenSource on Git.

Discord is coming soon with all progress updates.

Some infos:

- No pay2w
- Unlike open source, naturally DMOPS will have a premium supp and updates. I will provide you with default settings, the rest is up to you.
- v55 is working with some bugs remaining, its classic DMO with old maps and interface and it will stay that way! For current version play v605.
- v605 is based on Korean client with english support. Global client was hard to modify so I had to find a solution.

Angemon Wow this is epic work! Can't wait for the release, and hopefully once it's on Git I can help as well with testing and hopefully even contribute!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Angemon Wow this is epic work! Can't wait for the release, and hopefully once it's on Git I can help as well with testing and hopefully even contribute!
Thanks.
Well as I have said, sharing is caring.
I believe that people will use it like I did, just for fun until they get bored, live server is a different thing, not everyone can make it and afford it.

So I hope that this one is going to be successful, Vanilla build is the one I'm hoping for the most.

Sure thing, applications for staff will be opened soon, just check the website often and discord is coming soon.

It took me more than a year, but it's worth it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks.
I believe that people will use it like I did, just for fun until they get bored, live server is a different thing, not everyone can make it and afford it.

So I hope that this one is going to be successful, Vanilla build is the one I'm hoping for the most.

Sure thing, applications for staff will be opened soon, just check the website often and discord is coming soon.

Exactly, for people that are suffering from addiction with this game, this would be a good way to enjoy solo/offline play of the game until they get bored/cured from their addiction.

Thank you for the hard work, and for making this possible!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks.

So you gonna release the source ? Or you making your own server real question , don’t understand it right now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you gonna release the source ? Or you making your own server real question , don’t understand it right now.
I will release already-made server files with source code a bit later, depending on when it's stable enough for playing solo or online.

Also yes, I will release my own server. I'm a real live dev and DevOps engineer.

Question:

If you would like, I can release a mega pack that will contain all source codes which I have used, but it's up to you to make it playable.
I have every single collection from Ragezone and other sites which is not available to download anymore. (Vote by liking this reply, don't spam with replies)

However, I will publish mine once I deem it ready.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will release already-made server files with source code a bit later, depending on when it's stable enough for playing solo or online.

Also yes, I will release my own server. I'm a real live dev and DevOps engineer.

Question:

If you would like, I can release a mega pack that will contain all source codes which I have used, but it's up to you to make it playable.
I have every single collection from Ragezone and other sites which is not available to download anymore. (Vote by liking this reply, don't spam with replies)

However, I will publish mine once I deem it ready.
very good my friend for sharing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update:

Auth server has been rewritten, and it's fully functional now.
In the screenshot you have content that is working, I still have a few things to implement.
It will be ready for testing soon.

Currently:

- Improving servers
- Clients, testing various clients
- Discord server and website improvements

Cheers
Angemon - Digimon Masters - DMOPS (Emulator + Guide v622) - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshot 2023-06-30 193239 - Digimon Masters - DMOPS (Emulator + Guide v622) - RaGEZONE Forums
Screenshot 2023-06-30 193305 - Digimon Masters - DMOPS (Emulator + Guide v622) - RaGEZONE Forums
Screenshot 2023-06-30 193318 - Digimon Masters - DMOPS (Emulator + Guide v622) - RaGEZONE Forums
ffff - Digimon Masters - DMOPS (Emulator + Guide v622) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update:

Auth server has been rewritten, and it's fully functional now.
In the screenshot you have content that is working, I still have a few things to implement.
It will be ready for testing soon.

Currently:

- Improving servers
- Clients, testing various clients
- Discord server and website improvements

Cheers
Angemon - Digimon Masters - DMOPS (Emulator + Guide v622) - RaGEZONE Forums

you will release the files from the server to download

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So in the end this thread is just promotion for his server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So in the end this thread is just promotion for his server
No, but I am showing you results.

Im repacking things and as I have said I will release a mega pack of all sources that I have used.
My next post will be with it, probably tomorrow or day after that.
Itl's up to you to update them.

I will also include ready files to run the server, including modified client for vanilla and old server from ragezone.

Once again, I will release my own files once I deem them ready, and that will be even before and if I open my server, unfortunately there is always a big IF, considering everything, although source will be on git.

I will support all download links for 3 months and the after that whenever I can, please backup as well, don't let the same thing happen as with previous ones. Be the change that you wanna see out there.

Luckily I have a nice job and career, I don't need to keep all to my self, share and let the people help, trust me there are people who will do that 😀

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Im repacking things and as I have said I will release a mega pack of all sources that I have used.

I will also include ready files to run the server, including modified client for vanilla and old server from ragezone.

Once again, I will release my own files once I deem them ready, and that will be even before and if I open my server, unfortunately there is always a big IF, considering everything, although source will be on git.

I will support all download links for 3 months and the after that whenever I can, please backup as well, don't let the same thing happen as with previous ones. Be the change that you wanna see out there.

Luckily I have a nice job and career, I don't need to keep all to my self, share and let the people help, trust me there are people who will do that 😀

Thanks for your hard work on this! Can't wait for the releases!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Cant wait for the release, thanks for your hardwork

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your efforts!
Sure enough, waiting is worth it. It's satisfying to be able to play your own single player!
やっぱり待ってた

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Angemon don't repeat yourself, you already said it since the beginning (that you were going to release your working files whenever were ready), if people doesn't read isn't your fault, people need to learn to be patient, I been waiting for your return since 2021 haha glad you made it and thanks for your hard work. :amongmental:

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Angemon don't repeat yourself, you already said it since the beginning (that you were going to release your working files whenever were ready), if people doesn't read isn't your fault, people need to learn how to be patient, I been waiting for your return since 2021 haha glad you made it and thanks for your hard work. :amongmental:
In discord he announced that today he will launch his Mega pack

Back