Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Digimon MMORPG

B

BlackCheese

Hey guys, a great, Online Digimon RPG is out!

You start the game, and pick between 4 diffrent characters, and choose a baby digimon. From there, they can digivole to the Rookie Stage, Champion Stage and Master Stage. You go through the game with your digimon, capturing more digimon, and buying cards that power your digimon.

Go here to take a look at it:

And here is the registration site:

Heres direct download link

Korean by the way

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
is it all in korean? i wanna play this, it actually looks worth playing, the PS games had gay graphics, and wasn't translated very well. But this looks promising.

Last edited:
Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
:eek: I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M DOING! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: I have played it, and kinda like it. I might like it even better if i understood what i was doing. like 99.999999999999999% of the game is in korean, so i dont know what im doing most of the time, someone please help me. Come out with your own English Patch, something please.

P.S. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
L3thal said:
lol, digimon, basically a rip off of pokemon, sad :rolleyes:
As I pmed you I suggest you remove your sig beause your ripping from the owner...And i know you are.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hay post the english patch any ones got it
also is this p2p?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, the game looks pretty good. I would give it a try, but it's too much of a hassle to play a korean game. If there were an english version i would tottally play it.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
bottom kicker said:
some guys are sad..digimon is for 8yr olds.lol
Well, no its not.It can be viewed by anyone its just aimed at a lower age group

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i would try also try it if it were in english, but since in koreon i'm not gonna even look at the site

Peace

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
eh.. i thought digimon was created in Japan?

the screenshot looks pretty cool, although i don't understand a word of it.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It would be ok to play in english but how the hell am i supposed to register if its in korean? and some guy said something about an english patch, post it if you have it.

Back