Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Disconnection problem

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Make sure you edited the realmlist.wtf (in your World of Warcraft folder) correctly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The realmlist.wtf file is corrected at localhost (aka my computer)
but i also noted that in the console is says: "master: add socket 180" everytime im trying to login. If you know how to add a "socket" please tell me

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol, it's telling you what it is doing, not what YOU must do. The only thing I can suggest is that you double-check all the IP settings in the conf files and database (make sure they are all 127.0.0.1), and make sure no errors pop up in the world or realm server windows.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you!
Keep on checking this topic:p

My latest problem now is that im getting stuck att the "Handshaking" screen and nothing happens on it.

Suggestions?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hmmm... mind posting the contents of your conf files, and also what you set the IPs in your database to?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im sorry that i've been bother you, i tried to login with my old account, but evrything works so thanks

Back