• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Discussion about features

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ! KalOnline Players !

Questions in this discussion are directed to the players private servers

1. What experience and a chance to drop you propose for the future Lumia server?

Is a good idea will be new arenas outside places inixsoft?

3. Is a good idea to be monsters transferred from other games in the new arena lumia server online, for example, for levels 100+?

What days should be pvp systems?, I mean 1vs1,3vs3, GVG and battlefield.

Which city do you think will be the best main city?

Thank you for any thought-out answer, administrators ragezone sorry for the post in the wrong section, so far as is
:thumbup:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1) the high rates isn't successful anymore
2)it would be useless since you have these addons (1vs 1 / 3 vs 3 and so)
so there would be no ramp sins
3)it's normally to get another mobs from another servers ,but it should fit kalonline world
4)ordinary weekend , friday and sunday
5)fort is the ordinary boring city , u can change it to cop , or make your own one

=======|> it's just my opinion , so dont flame about any point i had talked about <|========

Back