[Discussion] DayZ Official Talk Thread - Lets discuss!

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As you might know DayZ Standalone has come a long way since it's beginning in August of 2012. From the source leaks, to game breaking bugs, to over 2 million copies sold world wide or to zombie's walking through walls.. it's fair to say the boys at Bohemia Interactive have had there work cut out for them :

This thread is here purely for anyone to ask and talk about the development, bugs or any ideas they would like to see in DayZ Standalone. It's not a thread to post hacks, insult others on their opinions or just flame and be rude in. Doing any of those 3 will result in an infraction no second chances.

Quick overview of DayZ;

Currently we're on build 0.51 which has resolved a few bugs but not all. So far we've seen a lot of new features been implemented such as tents, new guns, diseases, but how ever haven't seen much performance issues fixed. As stated by Dean Hall, by the end of 2014 (which is now) We would be getting our hands on the first BETA version. Hopefully with this it'll bring some performance updates with it (and hopefully UI updates

Personally, I'd like to see just straight out performance updates. They have attempted to fix some before in versions 0.40 and 0.41 - How ever after that I haven't seen much performance increased sadly.

Discuss below your ideas/thoughts on the development of DayZ : Also if you have it on steam, feel free to post your steam id's below! Mine is miketsteam - Maybe we can team up one day

DayZ Wikipedia page can be found by
Direct link to the website can be found by

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fill official assembly 0.54 please

Official DayZ 0.54 Update list;

All official. While it is the latest stable version, the 0.55 experimental is also available. More information on that can be found