Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J DiskW Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi there yesterday i was tryng to run the diskw from the start.bat it ran djust fine but when i tryed to run today it woudent start the disk W wount apear and i cant acces neither my web page neither my forum any idea? im under a router its D-LINK 604 maybe you could post my some ports that they use to conect so i could open them from the router i reinstalled windows and it continues to not start :( please help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it was something like this?
tichtomas - DiskW Problem - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
no it was nothing like that it runs ant then disapears even when the redirect.html apear it closes somehow i cant find out whats the problem i think that my router blocks acces to the internet and closes the diskw but the strangest thing is that i can lauch the mysql-nt.exe from the diskw directory but the apache server wount start do anyone know what ports apache uses??? i use kaspersky internet security could it block acces to because 6-day it was runing great but yesterday it couldent run

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
um hit ctrl + alt + delete and go to process see if you have mysql-nt.exe or apache running if you do then close them. then try again. Cuz this happen to me b4 and when i did this it worked.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
whell ithink that these procesess dont start with windows i restarted windows the same so i tryed the ctrl+alt+del and theres no mysql-nt.exe or apache not even a W: drive in MyComputer what can it be ???

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back