Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Do you ever have these days?

Reaction score
Today as everyday i have been posting alot, i visit 6 other forums.

Now most of the time when i write a big post it doesn't make always sense. Now i just written some posts here and there and every post makes sense, i made this post over at a Diablo 2 forum and when i wrote i was like did i actually wrote that.

I guess it's because my mind is clear atm....

Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
Out of all the forums u visit Gohan, where does RZ rank?
Hard to say, very hard to say.
Probably second or third, my number 1 is a forum which you simply can't compare a forum like this with, on that forum 90% of the active members are over 20, the oldest is 76.
You may wonder what am i doing there, but the thing is that when i check those forums i don't see ****, i don't see some whining kid, there is lots of fun on it but also many mature topics.

You know, the strangest thing is that i got made moderator, was really weird, there are 3 admins and 3 mods, and i'm 1 of them. As i said it's really weird because there are so many older people, and he choose me 1 of the youngest on the forums as a mod, i got my living place as a advantage though, because most of the members live in America.

Anyway that place is the best there is, i would post a link, but 80% of the people here i simply wouldn't want on that forum, simply to immature.

Back