Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Do you still prefer Meteora over Hybrid Theory

Is Meteora better then Hybrid Theory?

• Yes Meteora is simply better then Hybrid Theory

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • I always prefered Hybrid Theory over Meteora

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Now the i have listened more to Meteora i have to say that Hybrid Theory is better

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Reanimation all the way.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Omg the rubber ducky has anal sex with Mike Shinoda

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
^:rofl:

*throws a tenner on the ground*

Come on Maka, pick it up :D

Errrrrm...... can i pick it up plz? I dont care about being a scrubber when a tenner is involved :p.

Meteora is the best LP album in my opinion. But i swear that duck came SO F-ING CLOSE!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i keep changing between the 2.

If i listen 2 1 4 2 long then i chnage 2 the other 1 and its a refreshing change but I always change back. In the whole I think Meteora is bettwe bcoz the lirics are better :good:

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
Those are the names of the Linkin Park albums, Hybrid Theory was their first and Meteora their last.

Do i also need to tell you which Reanimation was LOL.

o o o oh oh me me me me

Is it the one thats not the first one and not the end one........ Is it the middle album?

The one that everyone thinks is poop even tho some of the remixes are MUCH better than the originals. The pushing me awey remix is one of my greatest songs EVER!!!! :good:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
i seem to be tooing and froing from each album however i did listen to the hybrid theory for like a year straight so it gets my vote

I join you on this, i listened to Hybrid theory lots more, but i love em both so its a tough call..wasnt too keen on reanimation, seemed like a cheap way to make more money lol

Back