Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

does /admin_ban ID really ban ppl or just d/c?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
also dudes i need help in if i want to kick som1 from the room (in-game) just kick him what is teh command?

+rep to helpers :p

btw:

i'ma developer not an admin

Master Summoner
Reaction score
/admin_ban <character> = kick from the server
in a room when u type /kick and u put character name (0,1,2,3,4,5 etc) it kicks them immediatly from the room (if u are the admin) but there's a bug... they can just re-enter... so u need to fix that too...

- edit

u cant +rep....
and developers can do the same as administrators....

in my server, i am admin and the owner = developer. he can do more since he owns the server and can get to the server files(so he can give u items and stuff).
administrator = developer
developer = administrator

its all the same

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
delete his account or ip ban him from ur server.... which u prolly cant since u have automatic registration so he can just register again... ya not so smart...

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thats why i dropped the idea of a regpage..IF someone starts hacking on my server i can just ban the account easilly and they can't get a new account unless i make it...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back