Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Does anybody still have the the old priston tale server and client files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need the old version,and there are only 4 characters,and the login window is like this
1111 - Does anybody still have the the old  priston tale server and client files? - RaGEZONE Forums 222 - Does anybody still have the the old  priston tale server and client files? - RaGEZONE Forums
thank you ,thank you!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Ya, I wanted to do the same thing a while ago and succeeded here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f286/remove-gameguard-nprotect-751411/

Server Files:

Got a few old clients here:
(First Release Ever?):
V166b:
V1753:
V2100:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i still have some problems.i cannt download from the links, and is tere any specific steps

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I dunno what to say.
The links work for me and my friends.
I mean it's hosted on google drive. It should be available world wide.

I'm not gonna upload them elsewhere as my Aussie internet upload speed is crap and I don't feel like spending 2 days uploading them to a different site. Get a friend to download them and send em to you if all else fails...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i m sorry for i cannt make myself understood clearly. thank you, sunnyz, thanks for your help. Finally i download the files ,but i dont know how to creat client-server,i need some specific steps to follow,could u please tell me about it?

Upvote 0
Back