Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Does anyone play this game any more?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm i think there is still a private server, not 100% sure, i think its called MayhemKF, at least thats the last one i saw online. You could try and see if its still online.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes mayhem is at the moment the only one still going but im working on one been doing it for about a year making sure the kinks are out and my server is almost built if you have any questions please pm me if you want to download a third party way of playing just let me know as of right now im playing and testing with friends on Hamachi server till I get mine done runs all day no hick ups and willing too add about 29 people for testing and messing around

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mayhem closed down quite some time ago.

Revolution is a server that is currently online their website is wokfrevolution.com.

Another one will be opening soon named simply World of Kung Fu their website is worldofkungfu.net.

I thin Intense WoKF is still running as well which can be found at intensewokfgaming.com.

Back