Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

does not come from world enemies xp - please help urgently.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I adjusted the xp problem according to the level in the missions, but xp is not coming from the enemies.

enemies xp settings
where can i find monsters xp settings can you tell me exactly where to find it.

D:\20200409-Live-92-04-01-server-HT\Executable\Bin\Datasheet\CompensationData folder

I couldn't find it in

1685340765739 - does not come from world enemies xp - please help urgently. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I adjusted the xp problem according to the level in the missions, but xp is not coming from the enemies.

enemies xp settings
where can i find monsters xp settings can you tell me exactly where to find it.

D:\20200409-Live-92-04-01-server-HT\Executable\Bin\Datasheet\CompensationData folder

I couldn't find it in

View attachment 236302
What exactly do you mean by "but xp is not coming from the enemies"?

1) Do you mean that you're not getting xp from enemies at all?

or

2) Did you think this would make you gain more xp from the enemies?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What exactly do you mean by "but xp is not coming from the enemies"?

1) Do you mean that you're not getting xp from enemies at all?

or

2) Did you think this would make you gain more xp from the enemies?

1 XP does not come from enemies.

what file do i need to set to set xp come from enemies?

am i working on the right file? Are these files xp from the enemy?

1 - does not come from world enemies xp - please help urgently. - RaGEZONE Forums

Is it because exp="0" is set so no xp comes from the enemy we cut?
2 - does not come from world enemies xp - please help urgently. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 XP does not come from enemies.

what file do i need to set to set xp come from enemies?

am i working on the right file? Are these files xp from the enemy?

View attachment 236308

Is it because exp="0" is set so no xp comes from the enemy we cut?
View attachment 236309
In the second picture you posted where it say's "exp=0" that means you turned it off.
Put it "exp=1" to turn it on.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the second picture you posted where it say's "exp=0" that means you turned it off.
Put it "exp=1" to turn it on.

If I do exp"1" does it mean that I will get 1 xp?

because in another NpcData_441.xml file
This is what exp="79249109375" looks like ?
what does it mean.

1685360036630 - does not come from world enemies xp - please help urgently. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I do exp"1" does it mean that I will get 1 xp?

because in another NpcData_441.xml file
This is what exp="79249109375" looks like ?
what does it mean.

View attachment 236310
From NPCData_202.xml to NPCData_402.xml (didn't check further) it seems exp=1 is on all of those. I haven't played around with those yet, so just at a quick glance it looks like it's a on/off trigger.

Just change them to 500 or 5000 and then try it. If it doesn't work try exp=1, 2, 3, etc.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
From NPCData_202.xml to NPCData_402.xml (didn't check further) it seems exp=1 is on all of those. I haven't played around with those yet, so just at a quick glance it looks like it's a on/off trigger.

Just change them to 500 or 5000 and then try it. If it doesn't work try exp=1, 2, 3, etc.
I wonder if there is a new file for me to get xp from the creatures I killed in the game.
because in the game, xp comes only from the main quest and from places such as rocks and grass that we collect from the ground. xp doesn't come even in side quests.
i added quests manually in xp and it is very difficult because there are lots of quest xml files. This is very tiring and tiring. Are there original game files?

it's not clear what creatures are and there are a total of 424 xml files

1685361222243 - does not come from world enemies xp - please help urgently. - RaGEZONE Forums

it would be nice if they could configure world settings xp money quest and the like in a single xml file.

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wonder if there is a new file for me to get xp from the creatures I killed in the game.
because in the game, xp comes only from the main quest and from places such as rocks and grass that we collect from the ground. xp doesn't come even in side quests.
i added quests manually in xp and it is very difficult because there are lots of quest xml files. This is very tiring and tiring. Are there original game files?

it's not clear what creatures are and there are a total of 424 xml files

View attachment 236311
What version did you download because I downloaded " https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/tera-100-02-server-vm-16.1207538/ " and it gives XP on monster kills (obviously not as much as quest XP) but even when I played TERA in beta / live up until the Glaiver came out I always got some xp from enemies....

I don't know what version you downloaded or what exactly you changed, but it should have already been set to give some xp from enemies.

ADVICE: Never change any file without making a back-up copy of the original , just in case you mess something up then you can easily revert back to the original, especially if you're changing a LOT of things at once.

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
THere is a exp penalty if you are too high level for monsters. Think the level limit is 5-6 levels or (havent checked in a while) so it is also possible you arent getting anything because you are too high level.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What version did you download because I downloaded " https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/tera-100-02-server-vm-16.1207538/ " and it gives XP on monster kills (obviously not as much as quest XP) but even when I played TERA in beta / live up until the Glaiver came out I always got some xp from enemies....

I don't know what version you downloaded or what exactly you changed, but it should have already been set to give some xp from enemies.

ADVICE: Never change any file without making a back-up copy of the original , just in case you mess something up then you can easily revert back to the original, especially if you're changing a LOT of things at once.
this is the client and server i use

I'm playing the game with my wife and after a while xp stops, I can't get xp from anywhere to level up because even side quests give 0 xp, I set it, but I want that if I give 1% xp while cutting creatures, I can level up 1 level in 100 creatures.

THere is a exp penalty if you are too high level for monsters. Think the level limit is 5-6 levels or (havent checked in a while) so it is also possible you arent getting anything because you are too high level.
I know, but the creatures I cut are either at my level or higher. Items and money are falling but xp is not coming. it looks like the server is set up for pvp.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is the client and server i use

I'm playing the game with my wife and after a while xp stops, I can't get xp from anywhere to level up because even side quests give 0 xp, I set it, but I want that if I give 1% xp while cutting creatures, I can level up 1 level in 100 creatures.

I know, but the creatures I cut are either at my level or higher. Items and money are falling but xp is not coming. it looks like the server is set up for pvp.
Check this then:

Oh btw, what level are you? Because around lvl 60 it slows down a bit, then at 65+ it is almost like hitting a wall. It takes FOREVER to gain xp, unless you've altered it.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check this then:

Oh btw, what level are you? Because around lvl 60 it slows down a bit, then at 65+ it is almost like hitting a wall. It takes FOREVER to gain xp, unless you've altered it.
I'm opening the server again so that I don't try the link you sent, let's see if it works. I wonder if it is a pvp server, xp is not coming. I will try now

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do not modify NPCData if you don't know what are you doing,

Not all NPCs located in those NpcData files are mobs.
I changed all the exp"0" to exp"1" in the NPCData file and it was fine but I don't know what the differences would be in the game. Also, side quests don't give xp, they just give items, I don't know what it should be. maybe it's because it's a pvp server. I have exactly set the pve you shared and will test it.

What exactly changes when you make a full pve server.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do not modify NPCData if you don't know what are you doing,

Not all NPCs located in those NpcData files are mobs.
^^ I agree. Every NPC is in there, so you're not fighting / killing / slaying them all as they're friendly and even pets.

EDIT: Unless you know how to track down each (set of) enemies, then you should be very careful changing anything.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
^^ I agree. Every NPC is in there, so you're not fighting / killing / slaying them all as they're friendly and even pets.

EDIT: Unless you know how to track down each (set of) enemies, then you should be very careful changing anything.
yes, argeus99, who helped me from the very beginning, and thank you to you, I will upload the old files immediately.

Upvote 0
Back