Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

doller conspiracy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Holy poop, just tried it and it looks exactly like the twin towers and the new currency wasn't made that long ago......... hmmm.....

Reaction score
STEELY said:
omg gimmi a dollar i want a dollar :cry:
*Gives steely three pats on backand then a little rub ,and start to slide my hand down his back start to open his troudhf(WOW never mind)* ther ther everythings gona be ok , have this lolypop i just found on the floor.

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
dont even tell me thats coincidence... all those pics cant be coincidence thats mad if some1 tinks that... like i said b4 this is done on purpose

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Sipher said:
dtb proof of addmitance plz? oh i dont weanna see the videos that bush paid them to make up, i want real bin laden sayin "i did it"

Watch The Ducking News.

Al Jazeera Shown Video's Of Bin Laden Announcing He Set The Thing Up, He's Declared Jihab (Holy War) And Call's For The Uprise Of Middle East Nations.

It's All Thier.

Back