Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J don't have script.cfg file in my l2jfree interlude pack ..? why?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys. i have a problem .. i downloaded my interlude server pack and i so that there is no script.cfg file please explain me why ? because without that file i just can't import my l2 buffer !! i downloaded my pack from here Server packs repository+Tools

Rev 2741 (Development ended! This is the final rev of Interlude branch)

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
well since there's no CFG file, you won't be able to run your buffer, because it means, that the buffer is made for Kamael or any newer versions of the game.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my system too dpn't have this script :mad::mad::mad::mad: and all buffs not work can I copy and make scripts ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can find a buffer for an older version of l2 or to create your own that will fit to your version

but if don't have this "script.cfg" buffer not be work becpise if I create my buffer I need to add to this fuckin cfg /xxxx/xxxx/__inxx__.py
so ? I know Im noob xD but wvweything I do all work just buffer and augmenter btw It is my first server so please understand me xD ty :eek:tt1:

Upvote 0
Reaction score
if your other scripts and quests are working then your version is not using the scripts.cfg file. so you need only to add with correct imports your buffer.

i forgot the old versions of l2j but you do not need the script.cfg

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I create buffer this program "l2 buff creation" and still not work I use l2free 2741 maybe some one have ready buffer to this version :/

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use google for it, as l2jfree is not supported as it was. also you need to check the imports of the script. they must be com.l2jfree

realy I found all day for it and nothing maybe u can sugestion what project l2j is well.... I try l2j l2 free l2 teon l2 emu anyy more? thanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wnat interlude dude :p but if download interlude will be good from the website anyway thx

Upvote 0
Back