Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

...don't play in the water -_- lol L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was exploring the game and accidently fell into the water >,< I was trying to find a way out for like 30 mins but everywhere was too steep to climb up...then I fell again and got stuck here (look at picture)... o,O

I hope someone fixes this, maybe some kinda barrier that stops u from falling in or a re-spawn or something, I've not played the p2p version so I don't know what happens if you fall in the water there.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, dont make a wall preventing you from going in the water unless they plan on makeing a bridg from the starting island to the mainland. cus as far asi can see the only way to get to the mainland is to go thru the water till the NPC that i hear is suposed to worp you works, if it dose work pls someone tell me were he is ^^

edit: in the <char name>_char.csv you can set the map/x/y/z cords i think, im not sure how exactly it works, If you have another working char thats on the mainland, or close to where you were going, open the non stucks char file, find the skills area, were the skills start at, go to the end of the skills numbers, then it should have 4 numbers, mine are ;1;0;1;0 the next 4 numbers after that are the xyz map stuff, set them the same as they are in the char thats not stuck, BUT it will worp your char to were your non stuck char is located at...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TomParad0x said:
cus as far asi can see the only way to get to the mainland is to go thru the water till the NPC that i hear is suposed to worp you works, if it dose work pls someone tell me were he is ^^

lol , in the real version of lineage 2 there is a boat that goes from talking island harbor to gludin harbor( how do you say this word :s ) , it comes once in an hour at talking island... and waits there 10 mins then it goes 20 min trip to gludin , then it waitrs there 10 mins and then again a 20 mins trip to talking island and you need to buy a ticket for the boat .... :eat_arrow

edit* but yes you can also teleport , i dont know if it is implemented in this version yet but in the real version you can

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it is, but not in code, i dident use the code, i whent into the main char file when i loged off and edited my position. he has x/y/z and map cords...

Its a boat o_O, is it implamented in this version?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanx guys :) I did think of the co-ords in the char files because I was just editing the stats on my char before I played (mwuhaha, tis uber now).

So as the only NPC's working in this server edition are the ones in the light elf village.... if I change the co-ords to there with my dark elf I'll be able to just buy stuff? Sorry, I'm such a noob at this game so I don't know if differant races can enter differant villages or not, I'm gonna try and hassle my mum to let me use her credit card to play p2p...well that was irrelevant, but meh

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TomParad0x said:
Its a boat o_O, is it implamented in this version?

KuroKami - ...don't play in the water -_- lol - RaGEZONE Forums

yeap ,its a boat , heres a picture of the boat but i think its not implemented yet in this version o.0

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Funny story, first thing I did on the closed beta was walked over to the river in the Dark Elf town and plopped right in. I was wondering if they would actually let you fall, then to my dismay I found myself stuck for about 13 minutes... this is when I died.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back