Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Don't worry guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.
MentaL's Slave
Legend
Reaction score
I'm gonna release Locator working soon, emisand is one big noob, She/he needs to get some balls and suck a penis or two.

- I or any of my Team never -ever- stole any of her crappy butt code, all our code is made from us, and people that shared it ( DaemonRing,xPHx ) She/He is jealous because I have such a successful server, also Clan war procs completed will be released here in abit.

Thanks

~ LGKeiz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm Emisand.

WTF, what are you doing?

Do you think that you can ban me because of nothing?

Give me a reason of why you banned me, i think that now the banned will be you Keith Miller.

You are abusing of power.

Let's see what decides a Smod or Dan

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
abit= how much time???!!!!!! i want clan wars!!!! LOL anyways, locator isn't that important..

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I'm Emisand.

WTF, what are you doing?

Do you think that you can ban me because of nothing?

Give me a reason of why you banned me, i think that now the banned will be you Keith Miller.

You are abusing of power.

Let's see what decides a Smod or Dan

Moderators cannot ban someone, they have to wait for a SMod. Someone will have a bit of complaining to do.

Upvote 0
MentaL's Slave
Legend
Reaction score
I banned you because you insulted an administrator, You made atleast 20 accounts already, and they were all banned, You spammed, you Released hacks, you done all this, and I'm going to keep banning you, I'm sure dan and the s.mods will agree with me, closed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back