Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

doom 3 help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hum, it worked fine here, are you using illigal version ?

if so, did you remember to copy the doom3.exe from the cd1 /crack/ dir ?

does it make a error file ?

Reaction score
are you using Doom Reloaded or a different version? i need to know the version to help you.

also, if you are using an ATI card be sure to get the latest drivers.. otherwise it wont work with Doom 3.

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
NoPeace said:
lmao i installed the game and ran it and bam
"Please insert disk 1 and restart the game!"

now that sucks!!! :(

NoPeace - out

Thats The Second Time I've Seen You Double Post.

Carry On And I'll Issue A Formal Warning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DTB is on a roll tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I need to get myself a retail copy....I'll save $10 on ebay BUT with shipping its basically same as gamestop would sell for, lol......

Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
Thats The Second Time I've Seen You Double Post.

Carry On And I'll Issue A Formal Warning

could u define what a double post is :eh:
(i thought it is when u post the exact thing twice in a row, but i guess im wrong)

oh yeah...
the game works perfectly for me now (just had to restart my comp) and i got a 9700 pro card without the newest drivers

NoPeace - out

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A double post is when you post again, underneath your own post when you could just edit the one above it. So basically your just posting to get a higher post count, which is aggainst rules.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey mental I got doom3 the pirated version to have you know But I never had any problems, how about trying to crack the game? so you don't have to use the CD. Even when I buy something I do that anyways since I am too lazy to have the CD in

Reaction score
Nik-C said:
A double post is when you post again, underneath your own post when you could just edit the one above it. So basically your just posting to get a higher post count, which is aggainst rules.

thanx for the nfo Nik (i usually just use that quick post thingy to avoid loading another page :D)

also Mental did u try to return the game for another copy?
your copy could be defective :D

NoPeace - out

Back