Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Drag Stabilizer

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello, im running a test server(wc) just to mess around and play with a friend of mine and i would like to know how could i enable drag stabilizer

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
originally gunbound does not have, there are 2 options 1 is to edit the gme and the other is to create a dll that does the editing in the forum is the published address of the offset that must be modified for season 1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
originally gunbound does not have, there are 2 options 1 is to edit the gme and the other is to create a dll that does the editing in the forum is the published address of the offset that must be modified for season 1
i've been looking through RZ's GunBound forum and can't seem to find any thread or post related to drag stabilizer or its address, any chance u could share the address needed to edit for it? or share the method to do it via gma edit

thanks

Back