Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Ball Online - Doubts about development - programs - graphical interface....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:$:hello community

I created this thread to be able to obtain information about some aspects of the development of dragon ball online, in my case I am interested in being able to provide a mod launcher that uses the graphical interface of the original NTL launcher.

I'm a programmer and I like the frontend area, only I'm a little lost regarding the programs I may need, libraries and I realize that all this was developed in another era, things really were different

I would like to know what programs and environment you recommend to be able to get the Frontend of the original launcher

What graphic library does the game use, I understand that it is programmed in C++ but in my case I have experience in Java and Javaswing as the oldest I have used in frontend, I imagine that C++ has something similar :wink:

Thank you very much in advance for reading and I look forward to talking to someone about it.

Lastly, if I make progress on something, I plan to upload everything to a public repository so that anyone can use and share it. :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im really happy to see new people interrested on this!! the community has been soo low since people dont seem to care more anymore or just do it privately!! if ther eanything ican help you let me know!! or private message

Back