Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon's Prophet Server Files VM

HxD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm working on to create a new VM (which is not in chinese).
At this point i dont know what to do.
Did anybody fix the "DBTransferClass retry connection!!" from ServerControllerMaster.exe ?
I tried the RAPasswordEncode.exe to get the Log_Password for the ServerControllerMaster.ini
And ive noticed, when i try to get the Encoded Password, i have to use at least 3 characters for Password and Account.
I see that the VMExample uses the "Log_Account = sa" too.
Which is weird, bc sa has only 2 characters.
Anyways..
Because i couldnt find the Source for the Password Encode Tool, ive tried to find it in the ServerSource.
And here it is:
zF6FH2b - Dragon's Prophet Server Files VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Source is from the Embergarde Thread >> DragonsP_Embergarde\trunk\Isis\Server\Tools\tools\basefunction\BaseFunction.cpp

With that, i was able to Encode my Password, but still the same Error.
Am i totally wrong ?
Maybe somebody can give me a hint :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@xlw00tlx

each zone requies about 1.5 gigs to run, and can bloat to over 2.2 gigs depending on what's loaded in. so no, not really

HxD
Looks like I accidentally was on the wrong tab (whoops). unsurprisingly the password encoder is different when compared to rom. Which is why you can't encode it with less than 3 characters. The DBTransferClass error gets thrown whenever there's an sql issue (you could've seen this if you opened the server monitor).

Which would probably reveal to you that the log center is throwing a bezillion sql errors.

Whoever made the vm failed to see the fact the schema used for the log center doesn't match the one used by the sql queries. You can disable the log center if you don't care about using dplog. or fix the tables to have the proper schema yourself.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here is the list of Maps with their ID :

1 : Bakra
2 : Puretia
3 : Laedis
4 : Satuma
5 : Wynnadia
6 : Korhala
7 : Wintertide
8 : Inartia
9 : Alentia
10 : Olendra
11 : Porthis
12 : Thadrea
13 : Sitheran
102 : Path of Elders Portal
105 : Select Starting Zone
109 : Ostara Day
110 : Creation Festival
181 : Island of Lost Souls
187 : Moonlight Hunting Ground
188 : Midas Moonlight Festival
190 : Dragonbone Survival Game
191 : Frost Obstacle Race
192 : Moonlight Playground
193 : Ogre Forest
601 : Newbie Starting Zone
602 : Zidray
656 : Quest Mastery Trial (Greenscale Dominator)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uh, your list is severely lacking, like world 0 zones (dungeons)

Most dungeons are world 0, zone 301 and onward by the way, 302, 303, etc

Sky islands (pvp zones) are in the 1000 range 1201, 1202, etc

World1 (over world)
102 - Juno Crystal Gallery Cutscene zone (used for cutscenes)
103 - Tutorial zone (Deprecated, requires code change to activate)
104 - Draconic Sanctuary (world 0, used by the clan system)
105 - Login/Debug room, used by the character selection system before teleporting to a proper zone
106 - Fafnir's Territory
107 - Abys of exile (Halloween event)
108 - Aura's secret gift (xmas zone)
109 - Heavenly eyes (easter)
110 - Star valley (anniversary)

World 0 special zones:
111 - warehouse manager, requires for player housing
112 - Apartment manager, used to instance private apartments
181 - island of lost souls (requires a code change to work properly)
182 - Dragon arena stage 1
183 - Column of the Prophet (old)
184 - Dragon arena stage 2
185 - Dragon arena stage 3

And lastly for those here that don't have 128 gigs, A lot of the normal zones have duplicate copies that might appear to be empty and useless but are used by systems for things like cutscenes. For example the one in puratia when you exit the spawn region is actually a teleport to a different zone.

These are zones in the 600 to 700 range, 601 is required if you want to spawn since it's the main tutorial zone.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl6YGfBIJ6k

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl6YGfBIJ6k

you're using the old N.o.T, I'm guessing you're using the vm itself without patching the game files, so it still uses the Chinese client. Unless you feel like fixing RW's code or using the Chinese client you'll have the wrong binaries.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Simple workaround would be removing the door; we used to do that for better shard grind. If you really need to kill the boss, kill macro should do the trick.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you're using the old N.o.T, I'm guessing you're using the vm itself without patching the game files, so it still uses the Chinese client. Unless you feel like fixing RW's code or using the Chinese client you'll have the wrong binaries.
I think it has to do with geo. Because everything is working fine except for this boss. I used the giveplayergravity command to go through the wall and kill the rest of the bosses.
The mechanic of this boss is to jump on the character. But the boss thinks the character is somewhere underground.

HxD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi help :)

1. What is login & password DP LOG
2. How to create account i have messege "Check your email or password "

1. If u have not changed anything, u can find the Login and PW here: D:\phpStudy\WWW\dp\reg.php
Or in the DB, but its encoded to md5.

2. Run this SQL Query:
Code:
USE P3_Account;
INSERT INTO dbo.PlayerAccount (Account, Password)
VALUES ('yourLoginID', 'yourPW');

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. If u have not changed anything, u can find the Login and PW here: D:\phpStudy\WWW\dp\reg.php
Or in the DB, but its encoded to md5.

2. Run this SQL Query:
Code:
USE P3_Account;
INSERT INTO dbo.PlayerAccount (Account, Password)
VALUES ('yourLoginID', 'yourPW');

Everything works. But by creating an account via D: \ phpStudy \ WWW \ dp \ reg.php you do not gain access to the panel. The question is in which column and where to add access :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The official way is to use the ObjEdit tool, however, in order to use it, it requires an MSSQL DB that we do not have. So you will unfortunately have to build a tool to do so.

Added to that, you'll need a separate MSSQL database to edit the world itself, like importing new models and stuff, which, we don't have as well. (Unless people suddenly decide to share stuff....)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i was also looking for this but no lucky.
the most possible thing is to read and understand the ObjectClass and create a db converter, extract the content in a readable format like csv or txt.
by looking at RuneWaker's Rune of Magic and DP, all the client file/interface system looks very close to WoW in same time, while WOW uses dbc and DP/ROM uses db.

Im also playing wow emulater, the dbc editor is sufficient for the dbc file edit. so we could do same for the DP.

also I was able to convert the client/server source from vs2008 to vs2019 by replace/rebuild some deps, of couse, with no performance improvments, just a modern IDE.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For a full working server .
And for making online for player to play .
Need to start all services and all zone ? Right ?

Why i see some zone is disabled ?

Back