Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Drop Rates: How do you make the Drop Rate of an item to 100%?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dear ragezoners,

Thank you for having a look in this thread. I'm having this problem here with the drop rate. I try make this Item drop 100% from this monster, but maximum I had it was 1 drop per 2 monsters, but that doesn't help me. I need it 1:1. Any help is highly appreciated!!
Thank you in advance!

Best of regards,
Alsm97.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure you dont have more lvl than the mob. if you have 5 more lvls, the drop rate is -50%, ( -100% if you have 10 more lvls.)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
drops are based on 3 things
iteminfoserver.shn
itemdroptable.txt
itemdropgroup.txt

"looting" on the iteminfoserver will define the chance of the drop in that group when the group is picked

"DrItem" on the drop table will define the chance of that group being picked

"MinQtty" "MaxQtty" in the item group will define the min and max amount of items from that group that can drop

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wow, this was bloody obvious. So stupid of me... Thank you a lot guys! This is highly appreciated. I've been trying to solve this for hours, but wow this... Thanks again!

Back