Drugs - Cannabis

Reaction score
Whats your views on the drug called Cannabis?

General smoking (tobacco) counts for endless amount of deaths everyday yet cannabis has been used since the dawn of time and yet has not contributed to one death. Now its fact that cannabis does more good than bad, infact, it helps slow down cancer, and apparently helps regenerate brain cells which is of course a good thing. Most successful or famous people smoke cannabis regulary and use it as a way to relax, oh and did i mension that MANY people are now using it medically which is now proving that it does more good than bad.

Whats your views.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I heard that mariwana (I cant spell it) actually does more damage then smokes. .

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Josh said:
I heard that mariwana (I cant spell it) actually does more damage then smokes. .
nope thats not tru

smokeing is 1 of the worst druggy thing lol

hmm seriously i might smoke teh pot soon =P

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
marijuana kills!!!!

Smoking three or four joints a day is the equivalent of about 20 cigarettes I think.. I'm a regular user, I love it.. been smoking for about 3 years now and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. It effects different people in different ways.. It CAN cause paranoia and scitzophenia (sp) which has been proven. smoking marijuana damages the brain, lungs, and immune system. If you smoke it you will obviously notice short term memory loss etc....

Cannabis itself is obviously useful across many conditions otherwise it woulden't be given out medically. IMO it's way too over rated. I woulden't really call it a drug, it's natural, it wasnt made in labs and crammed with loads of chemicals etc etc. God put it here, it's here for a reason..
Unfortuantly it's illegal.. That doesn't stop people...

Not long ago it was being considered going back to a class B which is something like 14 years if caught with intention on selling.. I think you can get away with just having a little over 3 grams, police will just confiscate it and give you a warning.

IMO they should stop worrying about the freindly pot smoking chums and consentrate on the harder and much more dangerous drugs.

I have to visit amsterdamn, it's like the mecca for pot smokers .

Reaction score
Facts:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
=Murdoc= said:
1. It kills brain cells (alot)
2. i causes depresion in later life

Nope and No

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
=Murdoc= said:
1. It kills brain cells (alot)
2. i causes depresion in later life

1. Very true
2. After I smoke every night for about a week i'll feel like poop and be depressed afterwards.. of course this can be different for people but its how it effects me its not a one time thing I notice it alot. I love smoking thought so I could careless.

@Jack I bet your one of those morons who sits there and complains that weed isn't legal all the time. Tought poop, just because you like it doesnt mean its good for you bla bla bla.

Yes weed is bad for you, i've been smoking it for about 5 years now, ever wonder why you cough after taking a big hit it? might not contain chemicals cigarettes do but it has tons of tar and poop.

@general people who think smoking makes you 'smarter' LOL.
Weed gets you high since when does getting high make you smarter? Trust me and use your common sense on this one if you even have it anymore.. how on Ducking earth would being or getting high everyday help you get a better score on that exam. "Oh it relaxs me so I can think more" shenanigans, I don't know about you but when i'm high my mind is racing all over and I can't calculate basic things.

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah and when did someone claim that smoking makes you smarter? As far as im concerned anyone who makes a claim that it does is retarded, it's common sense it doesn't.

-Mattio

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
People already know this and still smoke.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Josh said:

its "MARIHUANA"

here in mexico its illegal but people are so ignorant that they dont mather. and yes, its like if u cut ur veins off... but slowly...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Ever heard of propganda? it's the shenanigans from the government that are telling you it kills them. Weed does not kill braincells, The THC forms like this poop around the cells so they become....inactive. The braincells are still there, just coated .
I'm not a moron, I don't complain that it's illegal, i coulden't care if it is - It's not going to stop me from smoking it. How did you come up with that conclusion?

You feel depressed? maybe you should go see somebody about that...

punt.

*edit: THC is neuro-protective.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cannabis here i come!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MentaL said:
Only way i can imagine smoking makes you smarter is in the sence that it opens your mind... Im sure half these Sci fi movies are based on people being smashed of their faces.

Yeah, on cough medicine.. Seen that episode of south park? ha.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I would edit your post ASAP.