Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

drugs

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got a big no against any sorts of drugs, same with ciggarets.

I do believe it's better then people getting drunk, as that can get some people really violent, i don't believe drugs can have that effect.

Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Apparently weed is better for you than smoking lol but i don't mind weed people...

Don't like these people with "ME MATE GOT ME E's LIKE WIKKIDD" and end up dead the next day...

Reaction score
just because u dont c any drugs and know of any drugs doesn't meant they aren't being taken.
I dont mind it just wished ppl wont abuse it 2 the point of putting there life at danger quite a lot of friends smoke, i've managed 2 get my best friend 2 quit at 1 point 4 about 2 yrs but started again >.<

Reaction score
I hate smokers and people that take drug, no offense to anyone here, i think they are assholes and should just kill themselves now.And imo none should live past 30. Glad i finally got that off my chest.

Edit:- and now i await flame.

Reaction score
Lilcooldoode said:
I hate smokers and people that take drug, no offense to anyone here, i think they are assholes and should just kill themselves now.And imo none should live past 30. Glad i finally got that off my chest.

so u think all ppl should just die who smoke and stuff??

Reaction score
Lilcooldoode said:

er..... dont hate 0__o especially for something like that.

Hate child molestors, rapists, terrorists, pink elephants named stan...

Reaction score
Becky said:
er..... dont hate 0__o especially for something like that.

Hate child molestors, rapists, terrorists, pink elephants named stan...

Lol everyone hates those thing, INCLUDING stan, unless they are rapists / terrorists etc themselves. (No offence DTB). Its a built in emotion in humans ^_^

Reaction score
Lilcooldoode said:

u must have issues with smokers Oo

newayz i wudn't say die coz they smoke, i'll just say if they smoke be considerate of others who dont coz thats what i h8 about some smokers. They just smoke in ur face without a care in the world and not thinkin of the ppl who dont want 2 breathe it in. It makes me think does any1 have the right 2 choose 2 smoke or not if they are gonna breathe it in anywayz. :(

Reaction score
Lilcooldoode said:
Lol everyone hates those thing, INCLUDING stan, unless they are rapists / terrorists etc themselves. (No offence DTB). Its a built in emotion in humans ^_^

Just saying unless someones pushing drugs on your lil sis, don't wish such things on ppl :)

er and btw I don't smoke anything for the record :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Becky said:
Just saying unless someones pushing drugs on your lil sis, don't wish such things on ppl :)

er and btw I don't smoke anything for the record :p

You don't smoke but you like sexorz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smileysex :smileysex

Back