Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Duck Fountain [SWF][SQL]

Rogu3
Reaction score
I don't know how you and Arnii do such wonders with furni but 'Grats to you guys on another great release. :)

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Not as impressive as your awesome avatar, but still a 10/10! I need to get back to customs soon!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Right I've seen a really old custom like this and does anyone have the image for it? It's the same 3x3 square pool except in the middle tile there's the small cherry blossom tree (not the LTD one) and a few cherry blossom petals in the water around it.

If you can't find it, any chance you and Arnii can code/design it? :)

I would wait for the moon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Right I've seen a really old custom like this and does anyone have the image for it? It's the same 3x3 square pool except in the middle tile there's the small cherry blossom tree (not the LTD one) and a few cherry blossom petals in the water around it.

If you can't find it, any chance you and Arnii can code/design it? :)

Hmm not sure, don't think I've ever seen it.. But if you, or anyone find it and post the image here or PM me the image I would be happy to code it :)

Back