Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

duck..I feel like duck..Whimp..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So this what`s happened..Me and my m8 were walking back from a shop, after we rented a DvD..We`re walking..and i see a group of 5 guys walking towards us..I see that the white guy (non racist meaning) looks at me and walks straight at me..Me with my stubborn butt don`t go aside for him..WHAM..i smack him with my shoulder..so i walk further..the that freak gets angry and the whole group turns back towards us they throw a bottle of coke at me and i drop my bottle with some weird energy drink..i get kicked in the middle and my face (not hard though) and that Ducking"black guy" makes some gay-thai boxing stance..U probably don`t know but i`m a juidoka..(jui-jitsu) and would of haved kicked his butt of hard ..But i just froze from inside..probably it`s the natural thing cuz they where with like 5 guys..And my m8 almost started running..so i turn my back and they turn they`re back too..so that`s end of story.

I feel like a FUCKIN SISSY..:sosad:

DAMN SISSY..
duck THEM..
Just senseless..
If I encounter that stick i swear i`m gonna break some of his bones:chopchop:

Just wanted to sy this to u guys..so u know i`m a sissy..Damn..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just feel like a big cat..altough it`s a good booster for me..now i`ll be training even harder..
Thanks for the reaction though..It helps me feel a little bit more MAN..But what would u do in such an situation..*Note: that ur outnumbered..

M

Mario_Party

5 guys...... right...... id just errrm.

:cry:

then ask for :help:

have mah :beer:

call them an :idiot:

:dog: leg it....

Reaction score
Darkening said:
I just feel like a big cat..altough it`s a good booster for me..now i`ll be training even harder..
Thanks for the reaction though..It helps me feel a little bit more MAN..But what would u do in such an situation..*Note: that ur outnumbered..
moon em then leg it

Reaction score
back in kent where i lived ppl where always like this but i was a lil of the opposite,i would of just jumped on em, 5 or not there silly cunts for Ducking about (god i sound liek an arrogatn idiot) not that im hard or anything i really just dont give a poop >.< i dunno maybe im just fucked in the head

Reaction score
Makaveli said:
back in kent where i lived ppl where always like this but i was a lil of the opposite,i would of just jumped on em, 5 or not there silly cunts for Ducking about (god i sound liek an arrogatn idiot) not that im hard or anything i really just dont give a poop >.< i dunno maybe im just fucked in the head
well it kinda seems like a good attitude but 1 day it could go horribly wrong and after stamping on ur face u may hav ur mouth where ur nose would b, can't b good 4 pulling >.< that's my logic 4 mooning then leggin it :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
m8 5 v 2 is nothing to feely cat bout m8.
they could of had a knife u never kno.
glad ur ok tho.
diks like that want shooting.
i just get them by thery selfes then they run like fuk.

Reaction score
that has happened to all of us - but

i found one them walking alone and beat him senseless -
was fun -

next day like 20 of them showed up my door i was about to go out side with my baseball bat but my mum pretended to call the pigs to scare them away or something -

nm that

but the freezing up thing it does happen - read about gi and fighting spirit like it come from your belly -

if youre about to fight and u thinking of wussing out and you really dont wanna just think of some song with fast bpm that will get yer heart pumpin and youre ready to go :)

another thing running isnt a bad thing all the time - considering there was 5 of them 2 of you -

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
my solution 2 every thing.
kik em in the balls then FUKIN RUN!!! and dont look bak always works 4 me. or u can run away cus
"he who runs away lives 2 fight another day"

D

Darknightr

i'd feel the same m8, and it would prolly happen 2 all of us :p mite even happen 2 exclematiooon

thats like the only reason i h8 livin out of iceland ;p ive never lost a fight, and if i knew i didnt have a chance i could just call my m8s 2 sort meh, now im in a country where i know no1 and im scared 2 go out cuz if i start on someone he could be the big man in the hood and call the downtown posseh lol -_-

oO dunno if that made sence... im off 2 bed...

btw lol speedhorn new siggy ;p

Reaction score
lol juh jitzu lol

dam m8 in a street fight dat means poop lol

ne way m8 if outnumberd ya run m8 lol dont matter how ar u iz u cant take more then like 3 on lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tupac said:
u need to c this vid
go on kazaa

and search 4
dude fight 4 guys the same time
and watch its funny as kicks loads lads asses

lol just downloaded it but he really didnt kick 4 asses just the 1 lool.

Back