Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ducky's ownage topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Capricorn said:
He looks like he's got a hard-on in those pics...

Or is it just me? :D
nope, me was looking at a pic of some one before I took those pictures:eek: I went Gilling around the block in December:D was wanting a cop to drive by, as I was standing by a semi-busy street doing my poses:eek: stopped some traffic doing that but no cops:cry:

James you look like a complete gay *** fag, if you would enter a gay contest you would be disqualified for being to gay.
Oh yeah? heres what I do for you, how about I stick my penis in the freezer, and cold **** you:evil:

Reaction score
Rubber Ducky said:
You won't get in trouble for it, so just post it hoe.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue
I fucked your mother in the *** and she had you!:good:

Reaction score
Rubber Ducky said:
That wasn't my mom but my dog.

Not only do you insult your mother when you say that, but you insult yourself, too.

You're saying that he couldn't tell the difference between your mother and a dog.

You're also saying that you're the child of a dog.

--

J, that poem was crap. Write a better one or I will kick you while you're doing your "THE GILL" pose.. I'll snap that pencil penis hard-on you have! :eek:

Reaction score
Rubber Ducky said:
Look bumboi, what he says is crap, i saw him do my dog, simple as that.

Obviously too retarded to understand such a simple comment.

You say it was your dog. He says he was having sex with your mother. This means he believed your dog WAS your mother and you saying it was your dog means you're saying your mother looks like a dog. Hence the reason J got confused and ended up having sedx with your dog.

*Sigh* Simple people.. Gotta hate 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back