Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ducky's ownage topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neosparky

*pretends this thread doesnt exist*
just keep the swearing down a bit pleez o_O

(SIC) K- Swearing down here: **** **** **** **** **** ****

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Rubber Ducky said:
Watch it bumboi.

Like i said he was drunk, and he must have been drunk when he wrote that since i'm older then that faggot.
tututut you can no longer denie ur past!!!!
its time to drop ur mask, to come and and show ur :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh no he can photo shop.

Look i can make you so ugly that not 1 girl would want you anymore, then again no 1 already wants to date you now so that won't be hard.

Reaction score
Rubber Ducky said:
Oh no he can photo shop.

Look i can make you so ugly that not 1 girl would want you anymore, then again no 1 already wants to date you now so that won't be hard.
looks like you already tested it on urself stupid ****
no wonder ur moma was a dog that was the only god cud find that was stupid and ugly enough to give you birth

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My momma aint a dog but a duck.

And your gay like hell, i mean you **** Capricorn in the ***.

As for stupidity, well let me put it this way, they tried to test your stupidty but you were to stupid to understand what stupidity means.

Reaction score
Rubber Ducky said:
My momma aint a dog but a duck.

And your gay like hell, i mean you **** Capricorn in the ***.

As for stupidity, well let me put it this way, they tried to test your stupidty but you were to stupid to understand what stupidity means.

lets face it ****** ducker...thats what ur mom wants you to believe and ur to ******* dumb to see the difference between ur mom and a dog. Why the hell do you think they nailed duckhead on ur fuckface? Noooooo not because ur head was to ugly(ok was aprt of the reaons I guess) but mostly cuz ur mom didnt want people to know you where her son!!!!

As for ******* capricorn in the *** I was planning to give it a shot but then I bumped into you. Cap was even triing to run, I guess his gayness was nothing compared to urs!

stupidity = FUKER DUCKY!!!

how about you go find urself a nice gay duckerboy and get the **** out!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DeadlyEagle said:
lets face it ****** ducker...thats what ur mom wants you to believe and ur to ******* dumb to see the difference between ur mom and a dog. Why the hell do you think they nailed duckhead on ur fuckface? Noooooo not because ur head was to ugly(ok was aprt of the reaons I guess) but mostly cuz ur mom didnt want people to know you where her son!!!!

As for ******* capricorn in the *** I was planning to give it a shot but then I bumped into you. Cap was even triing to run, I guess his gayness was nothing compared to urs!

stupidity = FUKER DUCKY!!!

how about you go find urself a nice gay duckerboy and get the **** out!
Did you ever saw here? Np you haven't so don't talk about something you don't know.
Look you don't see me telling you how you have to **** a guy either, i mean your the gay *** and i'm just straight, so i don't know jack about that.

This how it is.

My mom is a duck.
Your mom is a tranvestite called "Lovely girl"
I'm straight
Your gay
I **** female ducks
You **** horses

Get it?

Reaction score
Rubber Ducky said:
blablablabla Im such a gay fuker ducky blablablabla blablablablablablablablablabla
blablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla
blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla
blablablablabla
what was that mr fuker ducky :)?

and stop posting on a closed tread for **** sake lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back