Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dunno how long I'll b here

Reaction score
Serious poop with my mum (again) but this time I totally flipped. Started Shoutin over her every word rite in her face coz she was talkin over me. She sed she wants me out, I sed I want out so I mite b stayin at my dad's soon enuf meanin no internet. Thing is my mum's such a stupid cow that this may well blow over in a weeks time but 4 how long? I can't bare livin with her, every breath is questioned and I can't take it. I keep sayin duck this poop, and I try 2 ignore it- it really is impossible. My Dad actually supports me, my mum jus bitches- even at positive stuff. I can c me livin at my dad's after new year tbfh

Reaction score
Daisy said:
Why not get your dad to get the net hun? ;)
He lives in a flat- no fone line, he just uses his mobile.

And Ex m8, I'm SERIOUSLY considering this offer.

Btw can a mod move this plz, I meant 2 post it in General soz

Last edited:
Reaction score
dam thats poop man sometimes mams can be propper bitches but when they say they want ya 2 leave they dont really they just say it to try and scare u

Reaction score
Tupac said:
dam thats poop man sometimes mams can be propper bitches but when they say they want ya 2 leave they dont really they just say it to try and scare u
yeah she's sed it quite a few times (altho this time think he meant it) in the past but this time I wanna leave, I really can't handle her nemore. The internet (4 music and m8s) is the only thing stopping me instantly movin out atm

Reaction score
even though m8 u n ur mam may fight ya dont wanna lose her she prob 1 of the only ppl in ya life that really love ya even if she dont show it

Reaction score
Tupac said:
even though m8 u n ur mam may fight ya dont wanna lose her she prob 1 of the only ppl in ya life that really love ya even if she dont show it
I'd get on with her a LOT better if I didn't live with her. Worked 4 her and my dad. I'm not takin hit of her nemore. I'ma hav a go at her everytime she puts me down. If she finally realises wot she's doin then she'll stop, if she doesn't there's gonna b problems

Reaction score
lol no how ya feel me and me mam have fights all the time but i dont have the chance to go to me dad cos he a punt and pissed off. just remeber ya mam loves ya man. even if she a witch she is ya mam and ya gotta respect her 4 dat

Reaction score
Tupac said:
lol no how ya feel me and me mam have fights all the time but i dont have the chance to go to me dad cos he a punt and pissed off. just remeber ya mam loves ya man. even if she a witch she is ya mam and ya gotta respect her 4 dat
ye u rite. I still can't live with her tho lol

Reaction score
lol well leave 4 a bit then m8 whatevas best ya both just been 2 chill a bit lol and livin wiv ya dad will be a good chance to c how life is wiv him so ya can c how both are :p

staying wiv some 1 and livin there are 2 different experences :p

Reaction score
Tupac said:
lol well leave 4 a bit then m8 whatevas best ya both just been 2 chill a bit lol and livin wiv ya dad will be a good chance to c how life is wiv him so ya can c how both are :p

staying wiv some 1 and livin there are 2 different experences :p
good advise. Think I'll ask my dad after New Year- it prob 2 much atm with X-Mas comin up. thx m8:)

Reaction score
I know how you feel, my dad gave me similiar problems, then all the sudden because of 1 small thing happened (it was really small because we didn't even fight or whatever about it) and he let me know the next day he was driving me to my mom that he doesn't want me living with him anymore... he said he was to old to do this anymore.......

Luckily my mom and her bf were right at it to make it the best for me, they had to change all kind of things because we live in a flat, and my room was used for storing stuff, so lots of things had to get thrown away, and other stuff had to move elsewhere including their own bedroom, just so that i could have the room free.

Showed me life isn't always as poop as you may think, i'm in any case lucky that i got 1 parent that cares about me, to many childeren these days have 2 parents that don't give a damn about them...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well mate, i dont know you but i have gone through this with my mother but a different situation. She met a bloke i hated and i moved out because of it, she didnt care she wasnt bothered or anything
if you dont want to be there then go, maybe she will realise her mistake unlike my own mum

Reaction score
Tup ya dont understand say if she rings his fone they end up fightin on that aswell i remember from when u came round once i didnt know it was that bad dude >.< neway good luck with what ever u choooooooose.

Back