Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

duping items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaotic Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
is there a current hack or bug that allows ppl to dupe item? cuz im starting to hear alot about it on my server. and i need to know if it exists and how to patch it

Master Summoner
Reaction score
number 1 u cant patch and number 2 is they cant hack on evo because the GameGuard

Master Summoner
Reaction score
number 1 u cant patch and number 2 is they cant hack on evo because the GameGuard

I beg to differ, they can hack, they do hack.

There was a "vac" hacker on my server, all the monsters were being sucked into the specific X/Y quardenant. As soon as I banned the player, the monsters went but to their normal quardenants.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I beg to differ, they can hack, they do hack.

There was a "vac" hacker on my server, all the monsters were being sucked into the specific X/Y quardenant. As soon as I banned the player, the monsters went but to their normal quardenants.

ermm i have to say That thats a major bug ITS NOT i repet NOT a hacker osrry to say if u dont belive me then goto the OsRose Forums and they will explain thats its a bug on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back