• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

dynamic ip behind router

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i been searching around this past few days forum by forum looking for a guide, tips or even software that could help me host a direct connection ran server. sadly it only brings me disappointment :?:
my problem is i only have a 3mbps dynamic dsl "( static is out of my budget :tongue: )" and a little knowledge about router. i already knew how to port-forward, open and tested, and still no luck even in DMZ enabled. btw im using ran ip interceptor and i already tried rose.
is there any chance for me to have a direct connection?
and is it normal that my router's dhcp gives me a static wan ip "unchanged since then 3 months ago" im confuse. please help

thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Suggestion:
-Use Hamachi, or the New Modified Ran IP Interceptor which are available at here.
-Use No-IP, and a launcher that supports NO-IP which also can be found at here.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
u can host ran server even had a dynamic ip, u just need to port forward the ports( all ports if necessary)...put ur lan ip in cfg(cofiguration) used project rosed to communicate ur lan ip to ur wan ip also used ran ip interceptor to communicate the ports for ur server...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Suggestion:
-Use Hamachi, or the New Modified Ran IP Interceptor which are available at here.
-Use No-IP, and a launcher that supports NO-IP which also can be found at here.

actually i am using hamachi, i just want to push my luck to have a direct connection using dynamic ip, and yes i already tried that new interceptor

u can host ran server even had a dynamic ip, u just need to port forward the ports( all ports if necessary)...put ur lan ip in cfg(cofiguration) used project rosed to communicate ur lan ip to ur wan ip also used ran ip interceptor to communicate the ports for ur server...

i already done that port opening, even opening all ports "DMZ". i red about that rose + interceptor and still WSAWaitForMultipleEvents Error Code WSA_WAIT_TIMEOUT

thanks

Upvote 0
Back