Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Easter Eggs

Do You Feel Sick?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Yes, Ive Puked

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well a kit kat chunky one then i had a big dinner then i had a cadburies heros one and i almost puke at the site of chocolate :good: :repuke:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
notice the big dinner ya no those really big dinners.. with lots of nice food, i had burgers chips pizza and some chicken poop and a few glasses of coke

Reaction score
did u kno easter eggs simbolise fertilition and the bringing of new life thats why we hav the egg thing, some might call this poop but i just got 1 more post HAAH!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Only thing I had for desert was homemade peanut butter eggs dipped in chocolate and chilled in the freezer.

XTC

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hydra said:
didnt get any eggs :(
:cry: pooor u i got loads !!! neway u lot r 2 damn fat 3 eggs and stuff i ate 1 and felt sik u big fattehs! :eat_arrow

Reaction score
XTC said:
:cry: pooor u i got loads !!! neway u lot r 2 damn fat 3 eggs and stuff i ate 1 and felt sik u big fattehs! :eat_arrow

Aww you poor crack head i hope some skinny ten year old beats u up and takes them off u you rat faced pimp

"gives hydra one of mine" there ya go bud

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
easter is a bunch of poo tho lol ive never celebrated it...then again i dont celebrate christmas or me birthday coz it just a big mess about for me.

i prefer people not 2 fuss over me.

Back