Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Eden eternal server 100% (server / client)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if you have trouble with setup use the already premade vm from LouLxgame for me its working flawlessly

The file is removed though. It would be great if someone can just upload a pre-setup VM file and save me the trouble haha.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I had the same issue and switch the OS to Ubuntu 20 and it worked.

How do we turn off the captcha prompts?

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mirror Mega.nz:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For those with the "Cannot connect to server" error:
After searching a lot and analyzing the logs, I found the serverstatus table in database fndb1.
Editing all the values of the "ext_address" columns for the IP 192.168.1.X and the "int_address" for the IP "127.0.0.1" worked perfectly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi guys anyone have full english client? i tried the cliend from vendetta but it crashed after i login

Got one thanks!!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to make it work on a VPS, maybe there are people who have already achieved it, but thank you for sharing this with us. It helped a lot. I intend to release a tutorial on VPS and also on VM. I tested it on Azure and on a VPS with a unique IP and it worked beautifully!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does anyone have a more up to date english client? a lot of the cash shop, lottery, and all of the lvl 91+ gear is untranslated.

i tried downloading the one from x-legends for 2023 launch but its all nfs pkg files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hola, buenos días. Quería saber cómo jugar en LAN con el servidor privado local para que mi hija pueda jugar conmigo en este servidor. Necesito una guia o video, no se nada de programacion, solo sigo los pasos que dan. traductor de Google

Hello, good morning. I wanted to know how to play on LAN with the local private server so that my daughter can play with me on this server. I need a guide or video, I don't know anything about programming, I just follow the steps they give. Google translator
I will see if I can get the time today to install it on my Linux server and see if I can connect my main pc also with linux to my server ( Linux network does work a little different ) Windows and Linux should almost work the same over the network. I never got around to play this game as I had bad internet back then.

If I manage get it to work I'll post it here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!

I followed the instruction and everything seem to work except when making a new character, i am just stuck in a "loading" forever. if i used the exisiting character that was made under test account, it works fine, just not making new character. I double checked and everything seem to be set up correctly. when using the "offline" version that is provided by Loukala, everything works fine even making the new character. Can anyone provide reason why the new character wouldn't work in this?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know why when I create a new character or a new account, I can't start the game? it only works on the character that has already been migrated from the database.
12 - Eden eternal server 100% (server / client) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any video on how to make this work on VPS? windows asure?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New files 100% top

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone have the items ID list and the command to get the items?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can find them in the client data base db folder something like T_item.ini and CmdRoot.ini

Back