Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

edit former item

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good morning, can anyone help me with editing an ex item? The right side looks correct and the left side shows upside down. I would like to know how I can accommodate or edit it with some program so that it looks as shown on the right side.
byjacks - edit former item - RaGEZONE Forums
byjacks - edit former item - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
You need to use an gunbound image editor that supports the use of the "other side" of the ex item so all text on image can be read correctly. One image for the right and another image for the left side. The left side needs to have the "Has another side" option active.

To display a static ex item you also need to create a gunbound animation (.epa) file, there are some public editors that support this. The settings for the animation are: Animation_Type="ani", Repeat_TimeLine=True, and for the frame: Image_Number=1 and Duration=1

Example:
GunBound Ex Item - edit former item - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see that you have an editor, I use the ar3mx editor and it should only display an image, I modify it with hexworkshop

Back