Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Edit map.... mu world editor Data error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i use first time MU WORLD EDITOR and change for fun somethink in Lorencia,
now i save the map and have error while warp the Lorencia

This is my edited map:
FortMU - Edit map.... mu world editor Data error - RaGEZONE Forums

Now... save the opened map:

And warp Lorencia in Game:

Any Idea?
Thanks for help ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro, your error is same as mine, my Thread right below yours...if someone know how to fix this, solution could help me too...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately this forum seems to be dead. People with knowledge probably burned out and no longer help. I wrote in a separate section that I would pay for help, but no response either. It is sad.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Unfortunately this forum seems to be dead. People with knowledge probably burned out and no longer help. I wrote in a separate section that I would pay for help, but no response either. It is sad.

muonline is old and this forum is old too, not many are that active all the time, anyways for your problem, what did you exactly change? is it Any small change u save = error? did u try world editor 0.30 to save and see if error again ? did u try make any test change with pentium tools for the map to just see iff any error? u must troubleshoot and experiment in many ways to find the cause of the problem, maybe ur server files dont allow specific coords location to change attribute and so it give error, i remember this from someone recently he cant change in lorencia where small square area in middle with grass cant remove it because his files dont allow somewhere coded when change this area = data error, so everything matters at the end

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.
I have spent great amount of time on reskinning and working on lorencia map using all versions of MWE.

So There is a specific area in the middle of the city that cannot be edited with att editor. Any changes to it will form a crash on the server side.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look.. i have Lorencia Town in editor, screen:

I only delete a few items from lorencia town, screen:

And i have:

Now i use the Lorencia from Internet, and have this problem:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KEuKkf6HXMdm8NHUxNRA2iwxZZXJMT9_/view?usp=sharing

I did it. I have a problem though. att files uploaded to MapTerrains on the server side. Whereas World1 and Object1 to the client with the game. The problem is that the character goes back (bounces) and all skills in the PVP area do not work. How to fix it?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, first of all sorry for my bad English, it is not my main language.

Your problem has a easy solution. Some maps have the same problem (I found this in Lorencia, Noria, Devias, Dungeon and Losttower, but not in Tarkan and Stadium; and don't remember Atlans and Icarus). There is a little square in the map that has a bug. You can not change the attribute, because it makes the bug of "Data error". Most of them must stay in the Yellow Attribute (safe+pvp), but for example in Dungeon the bug is in a red one.

In your case, you just change the square X=135.5/Z=123.5 and put back to yellow. For be sure about the right position, you can select and object with the size of a single square, and move it to this coordenates.

Hello, first of all sorry for my bad English, it is not my main language.

Your problem has a easy solution. Some maps have the same problem (I found this in Lorencia, Noria, Devias, Dungeon and Losttower, but not in Tarkan and Stadium; and don't remember Atlans and Icarus). There is a little square in the map that has a bug. You can not change the attribute, because it makes the bug of "Data error". Most of them must stay in the Yellow Attribute (safe+pvp), but for example in Dungeon the bug is in a red one.

In your case, you just change the square X=135.5/Z=123.5 and put back to yellow. For be sure about the right position, you can select and object with the size of a single square, and move it to this coordenates.

In your case, the bug is near the "dead tree" in front of the snake.

Upvote 0
Back