Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Edited Key Blades from KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I added mass to them to make them look tougher, I added 3d to all the flat polygons, I added better back chain, I also added new element lines to all the key blades.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
aff: is xtacyflyff comming back?

onn: nice work, i like the new element patrons. +1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't have no help to bring back Xtacy, but If I get some help then i would bring back the fun server for people to have fun again, with low rates this time because high rate servers are getting boring.

Thank you, I have Gigs and Gigs of custom 3d Models, I try my best.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you guys, Its nice to see that some people appreciate them even though I just edited them but the editing was more work then making the original flat keyblades. I have some Light Sabers that I will be posting soon.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You seem like you're pretty talented in modeling, if you wanted to benefit the section you could always post a couple tutorials or release some of your work, instead of just posting showrooms.

Neat keyblades though, I've always been a die-hard Kingdom Hearts fan.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes I have released some things and also people pm me and I give them 3d models. I also help people that want help in modeling using messenger. I will be adding some tutorials for people that want to start to model.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes I have released some things and also people pm me and I give them 3d models. I also help people that want help in modeling using messenger. I will be adding some tutorials for people that want to start to model.

That sounds great. If you provide pictures, and step-by-step tutorials with maybe some personal imagination... people could really start modeling around here.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That sounds great. If you provide pictures, and step-by-step tutorials with maybe some personal imagination... people could really start modeling around here.

i would love to start learning it wen i got some more free time(in about 2-4 weeks :D)

a tutorial would be GREAT for me to begin ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You missed this stuffs :/
Struggle Sword(Well this is a Struggle Bat xD) @ KH 2 (While using Roxas)
miss - Edited Key Blades from KH. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can make these if you guys want, I will release them here when I am done I guess.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok I have made these yoyos, I will make a few more for you guys. Please tell me if you like. I added to another server's client and made a new character so i could not test out the elements on it but I have added element lines also. I have also made an item inventory image too.
SmexySelena - Edited Key Blades from KH. - RaGEZONE Forums

here is the link

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I have made these yoyos, I will make a few more for you guys. Please tell me if you like. I added to another server's client and made a new character so i could not test out the elements on it but I have added element lines also. I have also made an item inventory image too.

here is the link

I have better idea,
Add me to skype: insanitymonster1111 and i say you :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back