Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Edited Key Blades from KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
They're not bad, I think the colors are a bit skewed in perspective to the actual theme of FlyFF, but I like the actual shape and texturing that you did. I can admit, I'm impressed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really appreciate your likes and your comments, Thank you! Here are the yoyos from the picture, Enjoy XD. I will make a few more yoyos for you guys, maybe 3-4 more and thats it because i have to do some other cool projects.

If that's the case, I'd love to see Axel's Yo-Yo's put into place.

SmexySelena - Edited Key Blades from KH. - RaGEZONE Forums

Here is the link [video]http://www.mediafire.com/?mxkhfcpi4oe5abm[/video]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really appreciate your likes and your comments, Thank you! Here are the yoyos from the picture, Enjoy XD. I will make a few more yoyos for you guys, maybe 3-4 more and thats it because i have to do some other cool projects.

Here is the link [video]http://www.mediafire.com/?mxkhfcpi4oe5abm[/video]

Nice!!!!! I like it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You could do some rework on these models, they look kinda choppy.
What do you mean choppy? I can make any model look perfect if i takethe time to do it but it will have high def texture with heavy file, and heavy in polygons. These yoyos might look choppy in the pictures, but i asure you they are not choppy, in game. I decided that these yoyos are awesome the way they look in game, no need to make them any better unless someone actually asks me to make better yoyos as far as looks, so they dont look choppy. Took me about 1 hour or so to make each yoyo, no more rework needed for these yoyos. I will spend 2 hours on the next yoyos to make them look a little better for you. I would like to see you rework some of these yoyos and release here just to see what you mean, because i really dont understand what you mean. Again thanks for the likes.and comments, i have 4 more yoyos i will make for you guys.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What do you mean choppy? I can make any model look perfect if i takethe time to do it but it will have high def texture with heavy file, and heavy in polygons. These yoyos might look choppy in the pictures, but i asure you they are not choppy, in game. I decided that these yoyos are awesome the way they look in game, no need to make them any better unless someone actually asks me to make better yoyos as far as looks, so they dont look choppy. Took me about 1 hour or so to make each yoyo, no more rework needed for these yoyos. I will spend 2 hours on the next yoyos to make them look a little better for you. I would like to see you rework some of these yoyos and release here just to see what you mean, because i really dont understand what you mean. Again thanks for the likes.and comments, i have 4 more yoyos i will make for you guys.

If you believe your models are good, then they're good. If you believe that they could use some work, then work on them. Keep going on and creating and releasing, we definitely appreciate this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes the models are good, just the pictures are choppy thats all, NOT the models. I have already confirmed it, and thank you for your input.
Here are the third yoyos.

Here is the link:

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Nice SelenA good job XD. Now these people can have some cool Yo-Yo's in there servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you... there is more where this came from =). Here are the fourth yoyos, I hope you guys like them also.

Here is the link:

It's a lemon thing
Reaction score
I meant choppy as in lack of details. They're more fun models than actually something that would look well integrated into flyff's concept.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already explained y I did not add lot of detail, I could make it super detailed yoyos if I wanted to and added time to the model, but I decided that they are good enough the way they are now. They are fun models, unless a friend or someone asked me for a detailed model then I would make it as detailed as they want it.

I released some of these yoyos because someone wanted them and i made them like the picture, and while I was making them I decided to make some more cool yoyos for them. You dont need to download them if you don't want to, but I think other people liked them.

If I released my custom yoyos that I have spent hours and hours modeling them, you would not say they look choppy, but these i spent 1 hour or less modeling them so they will not look like my custom models.

I will put more detail on any of my released models if someone asks me too, but I think they are good enough the way they are now so that's why I released them like that.

Scarlet Dreamz ~waves~
Reaction score
I already explained y I did not add lot of detail, I could make it super detailed yoyos if I wanted to and added time to the model, but I decided that they are good enough the way they are now. They are fun models, unless a friend or someone asked me for a detailed model then I would make it as detailed as they want it.

I released some of these yoyos because someone wanted them and i made them like the picture, and while I was making them I decided to make some more cool yoyos for them. You dont need to download them if you don't want to, but I think other people liked them.

If I released my custom yoyos that I have spent hours and hours modeling them, you would not say they look choppy, but these i spent 1 hour or less modeling them so they will not look like my custom models.

I will put more detail on any of my released models if someone asks me too, but I think they are good enough the way they are now so that's why I released them like that.

Hope you are not releasing most of the custom stuff you bought from me, that i DID from scratch.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey scarlet how you doing. The WOW models that you sold to xtacyflyff have been released already but not by me, but by someone who took them from the client, it is easy to rip models from any server or game using 3d riper programs or just simply going to the client and taking it. I did not know anything about 3d modeling at the time, but now that i have the time, i can model things from scratch or edit things already made. I have hundreds of items on my laptop that i have learned to model with and i am still learning, i don't mind making or releasing some to the ragezone community. I will start to give tutorials on how to start 3d modeling and what programs to use and how to use them, and maybe some day you and i will not be the only people that can 3d model or edit some cool things.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I meant choppy as in lack of details. They're more fun models than actually something that would look well integrated into flyff's concept.

I doubt you can do any better.

Hope you are not releasing most of the custom stuff you bought from me, that i DID from scratch.

You did from scratch, My butt lmfao. You mean that World of Warcraft did from scratch? All of those stupid models Hells already leeched them XD, if anyone wants them they can get them easily if not I can release them no problem. What do you want, a cookie for ripping those models?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

It's relatively pitiful that you're "selling" models to servers in the first place. Who does that? Then you come in, and rip on the only person releasing models to the community at this time being? You've got balls of steel.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I plan to release most of my work to the flyff community so they can enjoy them. I also plan on teaching new 3d modelers how to use the programs that I use and how to make some models, I just need to make some time for it. I want the flyff community to grow again. If any of you guys want a model, I can make it for you no problem, you guys just have to ask me and I will try my best.

It's a lemon thing
Reaction score
Of course I can't, I'm not a 3D modeler. I was actually handing out constructive criticism and @Smexy you can show the so called detailed yo-yo's without releasing them.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I plan to release most of my work to the flyff community so they can enjoy them. I also plan on teaching new 3d modelers how to use the programs that I use and how to make some models, I just need to make some time for it. I want the flyff community to grow again. If any of you guys want a model, I can make it for you no problem, you guys just have to ask me and I will try my best.

Just sell it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just sell it.
No, I will not sell these things that takes me no time to make. Maybe for some custom things specifically for someone but other then that I will not sell my models. This flyff comunity has given so much to me and I just want to give back!

Here is the fifth yoyo for you guys to enjoy, thank you.

Here is the Link:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back