Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Editing and Conversion of loading screens using Paint.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Good day! I hope no one here will make me so bad. Oh...by the way, I just want to help all the newbies out there. I and I believe this will make you more benefit but you should do more than this. This is my share on how to edit loading screens of your Ran Private servers and convert it into some various file formats using Paint.net. What is paint.net? This is just like an ordinary paint tool in your operating system (windows xp, vista and 7). But the new thing here are edit a pictures and convert it into some file formats (png, jpg, tga, dds, gif, etc). This time, we will edit pictures and convert it into tga format to use as our loading screens.

So, let's start!

First, prepare atleast 12 pieces of pictures for you desired loading screens (any file format of jpg, png and gif). You can search internet and pick some photos if you cannot make your own...haha!

Second, download and install . Don't worry this is freeware and you can use it as many times as you want. But, it requires the following to make it work properly:

1. .net framework 3.5 sp1 or higher
2. Operating system support (Windows xp service pack 3, Vista RC1 and 7)

Third, after installation run it (for those using vista and 7, open as administrator). Then, open a picture which one you want to edit. More creativity, much better!

Fourth, save as .tga...make sure you know where to put this. All loading screens can be found on textures>gui and look for loading_000.tga to loading_013.tga (some full clients contains 15 above).

Note: You can use any application software rather than paint.net like adobe photoshop and photoscape. But still you can use paint.net as you file converter to tga format. Any comments and suggestions accepted.

Thank you and more powers. God bless...:8:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back