Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

editor vers. 413 EN 259 FR

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just letting everybody know it does not open EN 413 like he claims it does.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It does for me. o_O

This will too. read the official v413 latest el from last night. Edit on ur own risk me and my friend just made the configs to read not 100% not to save.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
with the one he linked, it does not open the v413 english elements.data. I tried 2 times on 2 differnt computers.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
with the one he linked, it does not open the v413 english elements.data. I tried 2 times on 2 differnt computers.

Guess so, on the sELedit made to read jd elements the rood node. ( last list) havent been confed at all. as its meant to just read.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you should make a version that saves correctly. that would be pretty legit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well I already have a different editor, i just like the way sel is structured better. it looks cleaner, better search interface etc.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If that easy for you make it ^^
and i am nearby sur you can edit nearby all with my tools and you can edit all with seledit sinisterial(without rootnode)

Just have to note that if editing with the seledit the root node gets corrupted lol. havent confed it yet

Reaction score
I have to use this to change the Ip from client side? 'Cause I change the ips on servelist.txt (In TTGN Jade Dynasty 3.0.1 Client... But I still see the "TTGN - NEXUS" on server name.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I tried to do everything like the Client-side of Perfect World (that works), but with Jade Dynasty it don't seems to work.

One question, is the server you are using 12 classes or 11 classes. if its 12 classes and you use 11 classes client your client wont ping no matter what

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
elements.data has nothing to do with connecting to server, you need to change files within the userdata folder to connect to your server.

edit serverlist.txt to look something like this
My server name
Server name again 29000:ip address of server:0 800

Then it should connect. If it doesn't then try changing your clientside files to match your serverside files. gshop, all tasks, and elements definitely need to match (in 11 class, elements doesn't need to match in 12 class). Also you may need a cracked elementclient.exe to make it work. These things can be easily found on mcncc.

With that said, this editor sucks, can't save or edit. So really can only be called a viewer. You guys might not know this but there is an editor out there that you pay for that reads and edits all of these files. It can't be shared, we're not douches we'd share it if we could, it's a licensed program. It costs money to have it, totally worth it though.

Thanks for sharing it though, when I was nub this program would have came in useful.

It does for me. o_O

This will too. read the official v413 latest el from last night. Edit on ur own risk me and my friend just made the configs to read not 100% not to save.

This one doesn't load the most recent files either. I don't mind information sharing.. maybe someone needs a file edited.. can share knowledge about something that can help me.. pm me for my Skype if you want it. Looking for help getting Elysium working better than we currently have it.. I can edit.... well.. ask me and find out.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
elements.data has nothing to do with connecting to server, you need to change files within the userdata folder to connect to your server.

edit serverlist.txt to look something like this
My server name
Server name again 29000:ip address of server:0 800

Then it should connect. If it doesn't then try changing your clientside files to match your serverside files. gshop, all tasks, and elements definitely need to match (in 11 class, elements doesn't need to match in 12 class). Also you may need a cracked elementclient.exe to make it work. These things can be easily found on mcncc.

With that said, this editor sucks, can't save or edit. So really can only be called a viewer. You guys might not know this but there is an editor out there that you pay for that reads and edits all of these files. It can't be shared, we're not douches we'd share it if we could, it's a licensed program. It costs money to have it, totally worth it though.

Thanks for sharing it though, when I was nub this program would have came in useful.

This one doesn't load the most recent files either. I don't mind information sharing.. maybe someone needs a file edited.. can share knowledge about something that can help me.. pm me for my Skype if you want it. Looking for help getting Elysium working better than we currently have it.. I can edit.... well.. ask me and find out.

i do have a editor with licenese for everything else but latest aipolicy and tasks (havent gotten the latest update yet ). and yes its not cheap. tho the free task editor works just fine, its in zhuxianzhuan forum

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i do have a editor with licenese for everything else but latest aipolicy and tasks (havent gotten the latest update yet ). and yes its not cheap. tho the free task editor works just fine, its in zhuxianzhuan forum

Awesome, the new update has a pretty awesome English file.

Back