Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

effect npc Help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys i have proplem in the effect npc when i do i got Config.pk marco.dat from The Sequence Repack then he have Effect Dragon Xill Selekton then have good effect for monster i take all Thing from them then when i try to save and save done then i login and take file from npc the repack to dont done Any one can say why dont wanna a done

Hello Guys i have proplem in the effect npc when i do i got Config.pk marco.dat from The Sequence Repack then he have Effect Dragon Xill Selekton then have good effect for monster i take all Thing from them then when i try to save and save done then i login and take file from npc the repack to dont done Any one can say why dont wanna a done

wtf? could u please structure ur post a bit so we can normally read and understand it?`oO

Upvote 0
Back