Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

eidolon area crash fix

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So someone still ask me how to deal with eidolon area crash , but i think i found how to fix it
( i dont know if its the right way to fix this ) but its works well and i dont know what impact does it have on the layout system

so im using this client :

and this eternal server :
v15 eternal server

what i did is i replace the content inside EudemonExtendStorageWnd.layout from other client EudemonExtendStorageWndV2.layout
the problem is there are missing rows , but i think its because of the latest eidolon update menu

here is the file , copy it to uidata/layouts

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I have tested by replacing EudemonExtendStorageWnd.layout Downloaded from yours, we still encounter errors. But will test again. But we're not sure if we use CLien files and Server like you or not.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tested by replacing EudemonExtendStorageWnd.layout Downloaded from yours, we still encounter errors. But will test again. But we're not sure if we use CLien files and Server like you or not.
yeah make sure you are using one click v15 and v15 client
im using unpacked version since easier for fixing files

Back