Electronic Heart

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well... as some people (well, just a couple of dudes actually..) may have heard already, I like messing with sounds and stuff and composing different kinds of music. So, I decided to write something.... rather electronic, than the usual Melodic Death\Power\Whatever Metal I usually do.

So, there you go, my 1st attempt at making some Electronic music. I wouldn't really call it trance, because, well, it's not really that XD.

Link to download:

The track was composed\tabbed\written\whatever using Guitar Pro, and then exported into MIDI format, which was later converter to MP3 using Direct MIDI to MP3, with a more "realistic" sound than the usual MIDI sound. Please note that EVERY SINGLE NOTE IS WRITTEN BY ME, No any pre-made tune, no any software-generated beats, all is a result of my work, so gimme some credit for that at least ;)

Let me know what you guys think :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I liked it, especially the overall structure, though it was a tad amateur imo.

But, if you were given the right programs, plugins, and enough time, I bet you could put your mind to something pretty cool.

Nice work man :)

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comment ;)

Just might come up with something if I learn to use Cubase and Absynth properly :p

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks! good to see people give positive comment lol

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah! the man I was waiting for! xD
a "Great job" from DaCheat means it's uber good lol

Thanks, man

There's no RL just AFK
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very well done Unleashed, i on and off listen to some trance, and i have to say this is a very good song you have composed.

Might not be your thing, but it would seem you have some talent at it ^^ :winky:

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nah, I kinda like some electro-type songs sometimes, it's pretty cool. Just sat at home and was bored, so I thought what the hell, I always do power and melodic-death metal stuff, and I already tried black metal, punk-rock-kinda things, brutal-death metal, acoustic, even orchestral-kinda stuff... so I let's give this a shot too.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No problem. :thumbsup:

What program/s did you use? I kinda wanna toy around with that style too.

He used Guitar Pro.

Btw, as it seems the rz track being played live seems a bit distant at this present time, maybe we could compile some tracks from GP/FL/GB, etc?

I'd love to do either, but it seems software engineering would be most favourable in our case. Plus, atleast we wouldn't have to mess with the live recording's sound quality to match everyone elses....

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He used Guitar Pro.

And converted to MP3 with some kind of "Soundfont" engine ;)

Btw, as it seems the rz track being played live seems a bit distant at this present time, maybe we could compile some tracks from GP/FL/GB, etc?

I'd love to do either, but it seems software engineering would be most favourable in our case. Plus, atleast we wouldn't have to mess with the live recording's sound quality to match everyone elses...

Sounds great to me, who wants to start?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i like it ALOT
its really good, man now i want to make some music :p

is Guitar Pro good?

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
^
Not necessarily, I never learn musical theory, in fact, I was never able to afford ANY kind of musical education, yet still, I learned to handle GP quite well i think. Some people tell me it's because I have talent for that kind of stuff.. but I dunno, I just learned by doing I guess.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pretty cool dude, great job. I like it.

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol i was pretty sure that the threat has died down. Thanks for the comments guys

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
*Uploads to ipod*

Very nice man remind of some Innerpartysystem.

/Fate

Back