• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom *-----ElysiumINC-------* Elysium's staff badge store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey ragezoners,

Basically im deciding to release my staff badges that i've created in the past and going to release them to anyone who wants them, basically type your hotel in the comments or whatever name you want to be on the badges,i will put it on and send you guys the badge, BUT firstly you need to see the templates and to pick a certain badge of your liking, i can do re-colours but these are the basic badge colours if you want another colour just tell me the colour with your hotel name and i'll put it on, anyway heres the badges in the store below:

badges - *-----ElysiumINC-------* Elysium's staff badge store - RaGEZONE Forums
Pick a badge, colour or a custom colour you want it to to and it will be done,

Credits: 100% to me

I don't give permission to re-release this as YOUR badge, please get my permission first by skype or PM

Thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can take credit because i created them, sulake didnt give permission to release retros but still take complete credit.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please make me a Founder and Super Vip Badge , all colored in Dark Blue.

This is my request ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back