Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

em.. damn leachers

N

Neosparky

MentaL said:
dont u just hate leachers...

(NOTE::: I DOWNLOADED THIS MOVIE an HOUR B4 ALL THAT CAME UP)
that looks sooo painful to your upload... hope it's not gonna cost you anything o_O

N

Neosparky

speedhorn666 said:
Upload? Wot is this upload u speak of?:D
thingy that makes me have a veeeeery slow connection if i go over it o_O upload = sending thingys

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Neosparky said:
thingy that makes me have a veeeeery slow connection if i go over it o_O upload = sending thingys

Think he was jokeing about the upload thingy :). Im board...... trying to think of something to do.... What do you think? gym or x-box... (i went to the gym yesterday but ive got the energy to go today as well :) and 2morow lol.

N

Neosparky

Solares said:
Think he was jokeing about the upload thingy :). Im board...... trying to think of something to do.... What do you think? gym or x-box... (i went to the gym yesterday but ive got the energy to go today as well :) and 2morow lol.
gym! gym! gym! :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Neosparky said:
gym! gym! gym! :)

U just wanna see him work out :p

PS. I downloaded the animatrix and left my PC on evernight to download something else. In the meantime, about 100 ppl downloaded the animatrix from me o_O, that's on kazaa btw

Back