Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[EMS/MSEA] Localhost Enabler!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi all this is my localhost enabler for MSEA and EMS. It should work for every version.

Features:
-Change login IP
-Change window name
-Plaintext password ( disable RSA )

How to use:
-Rename ijl15.dll to ijl15.dll.old in your maple dir.
-Extract the files to your maple dir.
-Edit PateLen.ini to your liking.
-Launch maple and enjoy!!!.

Download:
download link is kill

Info:
-Splash window and Ad window are blocked.
-Debug mode just displays the console.
-This program was compiled with VS13.
-Destination IP is changed to the specified one when the port is 8484.

Update Log:
20/05/2014 - Fixed "WzCrypto faild 1"
19/05/2014 - Initial release

Please report any suggestions or errors in this thread! Thanks :8:

#PatelGang

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
lol no source? how am i supposed to study this?

Reaction score
ems v102 pls fix

QyOLOG0 - [EMS/MSEA] Localhost Enabler! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
well if pretty much you can do this you can stop blackcipher and hacksheild from running at all since server dont have any crc checks removing the bc and hs would be good :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Client uses BlackCipher to generate the heartbeat packet, I'm not sure that would be good to stop it. Need testing though.

nope the blackcipher is link to the server.. which is why if you disable it you get boot out.. and after all it is crap and slow your pc together with hacksheild you wont need to bypass it all you need to do is stop it from running..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Fixed WzCrypto bug! Download link updated

lol no source? how am i supposed to study this?

talk to me privatly or something?

#PatelGang

well if pretty much you can do this you can stop blackcipher and hacksheild from running at all since server dont have any crc checks removing the bc and hs would be good :)

I was working on disabling HS lol. Im going to leave blackcipher i think maple is dependant on it for some packets :S

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
i think you should do the HS bypass as an optionally function :)

Moongran
Reaction score
nope the blackcipher is link to the server.. which is why if you disable it you get boot out.. and after all it is crap and slow your pc together with hacksheild you wont need to bypass it all you need to do is stop it from running..

you can't conclude that from the info you provided.
if what fraysa said is right, it will do the same thing.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Nope the blackcipher works in a way if the clients sent the packet the server respond back if you don't it pretty much close the client... So disabling both would not cause any harm..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Msea v82 and v1.02 doesn't working...:(:

young3745 that was mykeydefense you have to remove it from the client.. and I believe this only works for new version after blackcipher was added and mykeydefense was removed.

it works perfectly fine for the latest msea

but It would be much better if there is a disable and enable in the ini so you dont have to rename everything you play ems/msea

hbVoaVW - [EMS/MSEA] Localhost Enabler! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nope the blackcipher works in a way if the clients sent the packet the server respond back if you don't it pretty much close the client... So disabling both would not cause any harm..
Blackcipher isn't even inn msea or ems iirc and naw gms is dependant on it for its auth heartbeat keep a live thingy. I rlsed the packet info for it a looong time ago.

Back