Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

emuing PS games

Reaction score
ePSXe is a PSX emulator that works for most games as long as you have the correct plugins which are sometimes hard to find.

ePSXe, however, DOES NOT emulate ps2 games.

x31

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
mental mental mental... what have i told you :) its old news and been done for years with software called Bleem. :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My friend took the .hack and did that, he was goin to make it online game of it but.. he didint.. and I forgot who he was because I was off the comp forever :(

Reaction score
Devin said:
My friend took the .hack and did that, he was goin to make it online game of it but.. he didint.. and I forgot who he was because I was off the comp forever :(

can u say shenanigans...
btw, who would want to play ps games on the pc anyways? wouldn't the controlls be hard to use?

NoPeace - out

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah having ISO's on ur comp to just play the games are REALLY old, its just it is slowly, becoming more known to the world. cuz at first it was really just known to the REALLY hardcore cheap-butt gamers

x31

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
its not ideal but id probably play final fantasy from psx :) hehe, and ps2 emu if it came out with some kinda opengl engine or sum poop lmao ;)

Back