• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Ended] Win a copy of Dear Esther...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, I recently purchased an additional copy of Dear Esther in order to give it away to a lucky someone.

How to win

All you have to do is head over to our Steam Community Group page, join it and leave a comment on the following announcement:

It doesn’t matter what you put but as long as you comment you’ll be in for a chance to win.

Rules

-You must leave a comment on our Steam community group announcement stated above in order to enter the competition
-You must have an active Steam account as the version of the game will be Steam-based
-Using multiple Steam accounts will forfeit you from the draw
-The team behind the site are not allowed to take part in this draw

The draw will close on Saturday 18th of February at 3:00PM (GMT +00), any entries after this date will not be entered into the draw.

The game will be sent to the winner over Steam as a gift.

__________________________________________________ _

Thanks for reading and to all those who want to enter, good luck.

P.S. I don't think im advertising by putting this, but if i am, my bad... Just remove the post, were just trying to get people to play this awesome game!

SOOO DO IT!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.