Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Engine Crash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've got a weird problem over here, i wanted to recreate my inititem (at server files, config) cause it sucks, so i used the clean inititem from exe's repack to start over again. But every time i try to log on the engine crashes, so i can got true the login screen but when i login it crashes. I know its something with the items, cause ive delete the "1h u start with" then it starts up, but as soon as you /get a new item it crashes again. I've searched for this problem for about 2 days, but can't seem to find it. Does anyone has any experience with this? please let me know.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
1-Right click on your "Computer" >Properties> In the left side , > System protection >Chose "Advanced"
Visual Effects> Settings...> Chose Data execution prevention > Turn on dep for the engine.

2- Recheck all the same things in the config.pk , you might had a problem there , added duplicate,somethings like that. recheck it well.

Upvote 0
Back